Seven

August 18th, 2019

Toni

Remember how I said I was on a mission? Well I still am so as I walked throughout the hallways of this ratchet ass school that was actually anything but ratchet, I made sure to look out for DeAndre just in case I ran into him. But speaking of males, I never caught ole dude name I was talking to in first block. He seemed mad cool so I actually would like to get to know him better but on some friendly ish you know?

Anyway, I was almost on my way to class when I saw Jamar talking to that fuck nigga who was his homeboy. I decided to walk up to them and say wassup to my boy before I headed to class. I stopped in front of them.

"So you can't speak to nobody no more?" I said looking at him and his friend. His friend looked at him then proceed to looking at me.

"Uh fuck you looking at nigga? I need to speak to him so do the dash and get the fuck on" I said rolling my eyes at him. He kissed his teeth and walked past me making sure to bump his shoulder against mine on the way.

Now I know what y'all thinking, that was rude as fuck of me but his friend and I got beef so my comment was well justified

"Would it kill you to be nice to someone for once" Jamar said chuckling at me. I smiled and shook my head. "I'll be nice to him when he learn how to stop fucking with me" I said. He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Man come on so I can walk your mean ass to class" he said turning to walking down the hallway with me trailing behind him. We walked for a minute before I decided to ask about Nia. 

"So what's up with you and Nia" I asked walking side by side with him and looking up at him since he was much taller than me. He huffed and rubbed his face quickly before speaking. "We talked this past weekend about me cheating on her and all that shit. She finally got her closure that she deserved and I kissed her as a goodbye and that's about it". He said while he kept walking.

Cheating? A goodbye kiss? Why didn't that hoe tell me about this?

I stopped him from walking by grabbing him by his arm. One of his girlfriend goons probably see me grabbing him and shit but right now I don't give a fuck. "You did what?" I asked him, "You cheated on her? When the fuck did you do that and why the fuck you didn't tell me?" I asked grilling him about the situation. They told me that the reason they broke up was because they didn't want things to be awkward between the three of us and that it was good for our friendship. Turns out these niggas been lying the whole time. He sighed and looked down at me. "It was that time we were at Mario's party. I was drunk and I fucked some random girl, it wasn't intentional" he said slowly looking defeated. I shook my head at him disappointed. 

How could he cheat on Nia? And I thought he had practice that night? He just a all-around-the-world liar huh?

" One, I'm really pissed at you for just now telling me this shit and I'm supposed to be your best friend, and two, i'm even more pissed that you cheated on Nia, drunk or not" I said harshly to him while clutching my books. I started to walk away before he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "Come on T you know I never meant to do that to Nia and I thought she told you. Plus it's not something I wouldn't want to talk about anyway. Y'all both keep bashing a nigga about this but you know I would have never laid a finger on the bitch I fucked that night if I was sober" He said angrily glaring at me. I looked at him shocked never expecting him to say sum like that. He must have really loved Nia. He let go of my arm and tugged at his hair in stress. I grabbed him by his chin and made him look at me. 

"Listen Jamar, I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was hurting you just as much it was hurting her, and I know you would never intentionally cheat on her" I said looking into his eyes. All I saw was hurt and regret within his deep brown irises. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it while closing his eyes before he opened them and let go. He adjusted his clothes and the binder he was holding before he spoke. "It's cool,  just wish things could be different you know" he said before he walked off into the long hallway going to class. I watched him as he walked down the hallway before sighing and walking through the door of my own class. 

The rest of the day passed by rather quickly. I saw Nia at lunch and confronted her about the Jamar situation. She told me she didn't want to tell me because she was afraid I'll break off the friendship between him and I and that I would try to fight him. Which she is very much correct on because I don't play when It comes to my friends. Also, I told her about the fine ass boy I met and talked to today in second block whose name I still don't know. And if you are wondering, no I did not see DeAndre today. His ass didn't come to school because he wasn't in 4th block today which is a bunch of bs because I was determined to have another conversation with him today but I guess not. Maybe tomorrow, it is only Monday so ian tripping. Anyway it was 3 o'clock and I was walking to my car  when I saw the boy from my 2nd block  walking to his car too which was surprisingly parked next to mine. I opened my door putting my things in before I leaned against the hood to talk to him. 

"You know what I think? I think you copying me" I said grabbing his attention. He looked to his left and smirked. "Nah shorty I think you copying me. Trying to get all close to me an shit. If you wanted my number or sum you could've asked, you din have to park next to me" he said. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Boy stop, nobody wanted your number, if anything I think you want mine" I said throwing it back to him. "Shidd you right I do" he said leaning his back to the car while looking at me

Well shit I didn't expect that

I laughed. "Well shorty, I don't think you're going to get it. You probably already got females on your line how fine you are" I said flirting with him a little bit. He smiled and chuckled a little bit.

Oooh shit, I got more juice than bishop and that's a fact

"Baby ian got no hoes if that's what you thinking, I don't know nobody here" he said. Dang I forgot he just moved here from Compton. I said what I said though. "You right" I said with a face, "I said what I said though" I said getting ready to get in my car. "Yea aight, all I know is that I better see yo smart ass in class tomorrow" he said beginning to get in his car as well. I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time today. "You might" I said before getting in my car and driving off. The whole way home I was cheesing hard as hell geeked off the conversation I had with the Compton boy. 

"Man I got problems" I thought to my self while I continued to drive home. 

A/N 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Don't be a silent reader, xxx.

-Tae