|29| 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮

ᴏᴠᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs, 𝟷𝟶ᴋ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs..ᴡᴛғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ🤯

-𝟸 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

𝐖aking up to the birds chirping and the sun beaming through my window. I rolled over wrapping my arms around Nicki's waist.

"What the fuck?" My eyes popped open when I didn't feel her cuddled up to me.

After getting up and checking around the house I decided finally shoot her a text and she replied almost instantly making me smile.

I smiled to myself as I quickly finished getting dressed and doing my morning routine.

That woman drives me so crazy. I don't know what it is about her, but I love it so fucking much. I mean we have our problems but I could never see myself falling out of loved with her. At this point I just want to officially make her mine and live happily together. Forever.

The only problem that I'm having is that I don't think that's something that she necessarily wants right now. I feel like sometimes we're on completely different pages. Like I'm on chapter 30 and she only on 12.

Ok maybe that's not the best metaphor but you get what I mean.

I'm moving faster than she is. I know what I want but it's hard to read her sometimes.

I took a deep breath pushing myself up to my feet.

Honestly, I feel that things have gotten better especially since we've came back from our mini vacation. We got to spend the entire weekend together which was great. I actually felt like we were a couple. But I was faced with the reality of things once we got back home to Miami.

All I want is for her to be clear on what this is, because it's been almost a whole year now, and I still don't know what we are. I know we just got back on good terms but still. It would be good to know if I'm just wasting my time or not.

I was standing in the mirror brushing my hair when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Y/N." Someone said in a hushed tone making me frown.

"Mom?"

She sighed. "Yes honey, it's me."

I rolled my eyes slightly as I put the phone on speaker and continued to get ready.

"What do you want?"

"I-I umm just wanted to call to hear your voice is all." She sounded so weird, the way her voice cracked I knew all too well that that was the sound of her breaking down.