|43| 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬

^ one oғ мy ғavorιтeѕ oғғ тнe alвυм 💕

_______

"Y/N stop it babe, that tickles!" I laughed kicking my feet in his cold, large hands.

He chuckled before looking back up at me. "Babe you stop you're gonna mess me up."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever, this is why I told you it wasn't necessary babe."

"It was necessary Onika. You wanted something and it's my job to give it to you. It's my job to make sure you're satisfied." He said staring up at me before going back to painting my toes.

I raised my eyebrow up at him and he smiled. "In more ways then one of course."

Ok so guys here's what's going on right now. Earlier Y/N and I were hanging out since today is a off day for me. We were talking and I mentioned needing to get my nails redone.. and Y/N took me upon that offer.

He was like 'ok then let's get started.' I didn't know what in the hell he was talking about until her left the room for a second and came back with nail supply's that was left here by my usual nail lady.

It took me out when he sat in front of me on the floor and just grabbed my feet like he really knew what he was doing. His big tongue hanging out the side of his mouth while he concentrated oh so hard on my toes.

"Boy! Look at you, you're going all out side of my toes!" I couldn't help but laugh cause he really thought he was doing something. But the white paint smeared on my feet told another story.

"What, you don't like my work?" He pouted while gripping my foot in his hands. He looked so adorable I couldn't tell him no.

I looked down at me toenails wiggling then. He had painted them white and honestly they didn't look too bad. If you ignore all the extra paint on the side of my toes.

"Aww no baby, no, I love it." I smiled pulling him up to me placing my hands to each side of his face.

He was now on his knees leaning in between my legs.

"Good. Cause I didn't perfect those toes for nothin girl." He said with such a serious face making me laugh.

See I should have just told him the truth since he wanna be all cocky and shit.

I pushed his head away from me. "Shut up doofus, don't get a big head about it."

Things have been pretty good between us. But the shit I've been hiding from him has been eating me up inside. Ever since my last show on tour I've been contemplating on whether or not I should just come out and tell Y/N the truth.

Y/N has been giving me these looks. I'm not sure how to describe them exactly but it seems like he has something heavy on his mind. Like there's something he wants to say to me that he's just not saying.

Sometimes things are just really awkward between us. It doesn't feel the same you know.

But believe me when I say that I've been trying my best to figure him out. But I never know what to say, and I don't wanna start up an unnecessary argument.

Guess I'm happy to say that Drake and I haven't been having any communication lately. Well he's still trying to communicate with me, but I'm doing my best to leave that situation alone.