|49| 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞.

ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ɪs ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ🤧ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ❤️

____________

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

𝐈 let out a loud yawn as I rested with my legs on the side of the bed. I glanced back to see Nicki sleeping peacefully with her hair all over her head.

My night with Nicki was very eventful might I say.

No we're not back together or whatever but I couldn't help myself. Something just continues to pull me into her. Literally. So when she called me up to come to her place last night to "talk." I didn't stop her when I knew the conversation was going somewhere else.

"Good morning babe." I head Nicki's low voice say as she let her fingernails crease over my lower back.

I sniffed as I started to pull my clothes back on from the floor. "Morning."

"I really enjoyed last night." Her smooth voice made me want to smile but I couldn't. That wasn't even an option.

I nodded standing up fixing my shirt as I pulled my briefs up over my bare ass alright me with my pants. "Yeah me too."

She was staring up at me with the covers wrapped loosely around her body.

Honestly this is the most awkward moment that we've ever had and I think we both could feel it.

Yes, I came over and yes we had sex. But that doesn't mean that I all of a sudden forgot that she's been cheating on me nearly the entire time of us being together or in whatever we were before, and that I forgive her. We're not on good terms and last night was just me caving into temptation.

But who wouldn't? Have you seen her? I'm sure if you were in my shoes you couldn't have turned her away either.

And last night there wasn't just talking at all. We kinda just got straight down to business as soon as I got here so all of the awkward tension and conversation was avoided.

"So umm-" She said nervously as she stared up at me.

"Look I gotta go Nicki." I said cutting her off.

She frowned up at me and pouted. "Go?"

I only nodded as I quickly put my shoes back on my feet and putting my jewelry back on.

"Wait-why do you have to go?"

I stopped, glaring back at her. "Why do you think?"

She shook her head clearly frustrated. "Can you just stop and talk to me for a second Y/N?"

Hearing her actually say that to me was funny as fuck. Like why all of a sudden did she want to talk?

"Oh now you want to talk, where was this great idea when you were out screwing Drake and lying to me."

She sighed staring at me like she wanted to cry. "Y/N, please-"

"I guess that's something neither of us could get then huh?"

"No stop it! Why are you treating me like some random whore!"

I rolled my eyes shrugged looking down to meet her eyes. "I don't know why don't you tell me!"

"Stop answering my question with a question!"

My phone dinged and then I saw Jenelle's name and picture pop up. I tried to move it but it was too late. Nicki beat me to it.