Wind's dress

Jack flew with Wind into the nearest town and after searching the streets for a while, he found a boutique.

"That looks promising."

He pulled her along but Wind was not impressed.

"I still don't understand the need for this. I am Wind. I do not need clothing."

"Please, for me," Jack pleaded, looking at her with the best version of puppy eyes he could produce.

"For you."

The store had a nice selection of high-quality clothing but Wind did not like anything in there. She wandered through the store and made faces as if she had just stepped into a cow pie. 

The humans in the shop blissfully ignored them, unable to see two nature spirits walking among them. Finally, Wind pulled something out of a hanger, apparently satisfied.

"This will do," she said and immediately took off Jack's hoodie and threw it at him.

He begged his eyes to not look but failed and stared at her yet again. Yep. Still perfect.

She slipped the piece of clothing on and smiled back at him. "This one feels nice, not icky like the others."

The clothing she chose happened to be a silk pale-blue nightgown perfectly matching her complexion and hair. The front had a deep v-neck hemmed with delicate white lace. The gown reached about halfway down her thighs and split at the side all the way up the hip. The bottom was also hemmed with a teasing lace.

"Do you like it?" she asked him and then turned around to reveal that the back had an even deeper v, reaching all the way to the small of her back.

Jack was surprised to find that while wearing this tiny piece of clothing, Wind looked even more attractive than without it. He could imagine himself walking up to her from behind, gently moving that pretty hair over her shoulder so he could place a kiss on her neck. He would touch the exposed skin on her back, trail his fingers along her shoulder blade, under the silky cloth, replacing each touch with a gentle kiss. Then, he would slowly push the fabric down her arm and continue leaving a trail of kisses...

"Jack?" her voice snapped him out of the daydream and he shook his head to clear his thoughts.

'Woah, what was that?' he wondered.

"Jack?" Wind was right in front of him with worry in her eyes.

"Hmm?"

"I've been calling you for a while. Is something wrong?"

Jack felt heat rise to his cheeks as he remembered the very detailed fantasy he had just dreamt up.

"No. Nothing wrong. I was just... just thinking."

"Well, if you're done now, do you like my dress?"

"Ah... that's not a dress, Wind. That's a nightgown."

"Well, it's the only thing here that I like. Do you like it?" she said, a bit worried now.

"Yes. Yes, I do but..."

"Great," she said, satisfied and walked out of the store.

"No, wait..."

He quickly looked around the store in a panic and found a matching silk robe. He pulled out some money out of his pocket, left it on the cashier's desk with a quick note and ran after her.

Wind couldn't understand why Jack insisted for her to put on the other piece of clothing he called robe but she really wanted to please him so she finally gave in. At least, the fabric of this clothing felt the same as the one she picked and not like the other icky things in the store.