19 : Draymond Green

" I refuse to be outworked, and I consider myself to have the heart of a lion. You see the guys sign the big contract, you see everybody on TV, but you don't see all the work that goes into that. It's a grind." - Draymond Green

-----

Pia

" Who gave you the rose?" His voice was rasped. I know he knew the person who gave it. But knowing Pierce, he would wait for me to say it. Kahit alam naman na niya, gusto niya na sinasabi ko mismo sa kanya.

There's no point of hiding it.

" Bigay sa akin ni Simon" Umigting agad ang panga pagkasabi ko non sa kanya. Based on what I see in his eyes, I see a man deprived of the ability to express anger infront of the woman he loves. And that's precisely what I see in him. Due to too much feelings ang thoughts I have labored to the love I have for him. It seems that every emotion, every words meant nothing at all.

Kung galit, galit

Kung masaya, edi masaya.

It's as simple as that. Nevertheless, convicting myself to an explanation that doesn't need one means everything as of the moment.

" Throw that. You won't be needing that because I can provide one for you. Kung gusto mo ng rosas, ibibili kita. And you are not fun of red roses, Pia. You want the white ones. Kaya itapon mo na iyan dahil ayokong nakakakita ng ganyan na hawak mo kung hindi ako ang nagbigay." He stated as if not even asking for what I can say. It seems like his words were mandatory and irrevocable. It cannot be changed nor denied at all. Yung tipong hindi ko na matatangihan pa dahil kung ano ang sinabi niya yun na yun.

And I hated those times when I see him like this. His emotions were mixed with anger and jealousy and I know that.

Most of the students are all eyes on us. Pinagtitinginan na kami ng mga estudayante ngunit walang pakialam si Pierce kahit pinagtitinginan na kami. Yung iba mukhang kinikilig pa dahil nakikita nila si Pierce.

I can never deny the fact that he is blessed with everything. The looks, the skills, the brains. Everything a man could ask for, he has it all. And he is just used to being the center of attraction up until now.

Something is not right anymore. The relationship we had now, it's not what I have even thought for the both of us. Giving this relationship a second chance seemed to be something I should have thought deeply before doing.

" Are we going to start a fight now. Just tell me if you want a fight, Pierce then I won't think twice of giving you the fight you wish to have" Umigting ang panga niya at napatingin sa ibang direksyon. He breathed in before looking at me.

" No I don't want a fight, Pia. I just wanted you to dispose the rose because I am not comfortable of seeing it." He explained.

Pierce

Simon is Candice's boyfriend and I didn't know that. Not until he said that to my face.

That's why I am fully aware of Simon's motive. If he's using Pia to plot his revenge against me then I won't let him do it.

I have hurt Pia trmendously by breaking her heart. And as much as possible, I don't want to break her heart anymore. All I wanted was to her smile.

I want to see her laugh

Instead of those tears I hated to see.

But I may be called selfish for asking too much. I wanted to see those smiles, those laughters. I wanted to be with her through every emotions she is feeling right now. And I am not fucking dumb not to sense that something is lacking with the relationship that we have now. Ayoko yung pakiramdam na binigyan niya lang ako ng pangalawang pagakakataon dahil naaawa siya sa akin. I fucking hated the fact that she had given me the chance to prove my worth to her just because she pities me and that she doesn't feel anything for me anymore. I am determined to win her heart over again even though that makes me back to level one. I will still do it. I accept that I have cheated.