The Battle to End All Battles Part 1

He had dreamed about this moment for most of his life. Ever since the Man of Steel Freak appeared with his super powered associates, crime didn't really go down. IT WENT UP.

The public saw these masked freaks and responded with boldness, not fear. The criminals became more in number, and eventually Lex had seen the appeal of recruiting high and low to build the "InJustice League."

He stood at the precipice of freedom from those who oppose his reign. From those who were the freaks, that the world truly needed saving from. His movement of cleansing the freaks from the earth was about to begin.

After this machine was ignited to open that invisible rift connecting all multi-verses, it would suck all the freaks away. Obliterate them into a great black hole. Or at least just as far away from this reality as possible.

First the Amazon swooped in, taking out a charge of Lex's men. The head freak was next. "Superman" they call him. He lazed them with beams that came from his eyes. Cutting them all in half. 

When was it that he became comfortable with killing? The moment it dawned on him after the Great Detective deduced the clues led to this place on the toxic shores of Gotham City? That I had his wife, his mother, and all of their loved ones here, ready to kill them if they didn't show? 

Regardless, they would die. 

The "innocents" would be sucked in with them.