First Years

Aquaman and Mera of Atlantis raise Alexander Curry in accordance with Atlantis tradition to prepare him to become Arthur's Successor. He is given exposure to the human world for six months each year from the age of 5.

Catherine Kyle is forfeited by her mother Selina Kyle, who is repulsed by Lex Luthor's method of creation. Catherine is raised in a Metropolis Orphanage. The Penguin is continuing to gain criminal governship over Gotham City and other cities. He regularly wars with the Joker and other forces of influence from the Classics past. The Penguin is the only one immune to the Timeless's nature change effect. The Joker still fights chaotically, but with odd honor.

Alenka Veravitsch is raised by her dotting mother, Poison Ivy, in the gardens of Gotham City. Poison Ivy teaches her the way of peace. Though Alenka seems to have an affinity for education  and libraries. Ivy allows her little "Fern" to build a library in the midst of her garden. The Riddler is no where to be found.

Richard and Delia Quinn are raised by Rick Flag and June Moone. They both have a likelihood for mischief and troublemaking, however it seems Lex has worked out the anarchy and insanity that is passed on in the DNA of their Genetic Donors. Harley officially abandoned The Joker after the Battle To End all Battles, where the Rift had torn open and "destroyed" the Justice League founders. She continues to fight Earths Counsel, The Justice League and Amanda Waller, the President of the Earth Counsel, for legal custody of her biological children. She is continuously denied custody. It is seen as a security risk to allow the children to be raised by her. They are friends of Doyle, Audrey and Marti.

Rick Flag begins his security network and is given mass contracts to protect high level executives of the UN and The Earth's Counsel, a new founded organization for international peace and criminal eradication.

The Joker runs his territories wildly. He slowly reverts to his old ways. He has no claim or acknowledgment of his children. He and Harley are divorced and estranged.

Nora and Rokki are raised off world away from the humans danger. John Stewart has abandoned his earth sector, and has moved to Hawkgirls homeworld.

Doyle, Audrey and Marti are raised collectively by Lex Luthor, Lois Lane Kent, and Martha Kent and Alfred Penniworth. Their exposure to Marti seems to begin receding the radiation sickness that was slowly killing them.

Marti is removed from collective custody and given solely to Lex Luthor for further observation and raising. She regularly visits her Aunt Lois and her cousins Doyle and Audrey. Martha has declared herself Marti's Grandmother.

Hippolyta and the Amazons who have isolated and grieved since the news of Diana's death re-emerge demanding ownership of the Spawn known as Martha Lara-lilian Luthor/Wayne. 

Marti goes majorly by Martha Luthor. Lex has grown fond of the innocent child the Amazons and Amanda Waller covet grievously. 

Lex gives them temporary access to help develop Marti's identity. Hippolyta who was ready to kill the child on sight, finds mercy and love for the Spawn. However, Lex withdraws access from both parties, seeing that she is raised solely by him and her only visitors The Kent family.