The Awesomeness has Arrived

After a while of China and Russia staying over they went back to their hotel to rest. They had come only after sleeping for bit. When Japan had called, China had been in a meeting in his own country and doing business with his boss and had went to the airport in the early hours of the night around four in the morning. Not counting he had been in the phone to call Russia while rushing around to gather stuff he might been needing. It was around twelve in the afternoon and Japan had finished a call with his boss. He was in his study trying to finish the little left over of the paper he needed to sign. When he did Italy knocked at the door and come in.

"Hello Italy, what is the matter?" Japan asked as he stood up and gathered up the paper putting them in order and then into a little suit case. He looked up at Italy as he set the case in one of his drawers of his desk.

Italy's head was down for a moment and then raised it up a sad smile played in his lips. "I'm sorry, Japan" He said.

Japan was confused for a moment. He walked around the desk to were Italy was standing. "Why are you apologizing?" He put a hand on top of Italy and then retrieve it.

"Well because of me your free days are now a disaster" He said containing tears that threaten to fall. He refused to cry in front of him. It was already enough of him and Germany seeing him cry once. "I really wasn't planning on this happening, I really wasn't" He said shaking his head.

Japan blinked a few times trying to comprehend what he had just heard. And when he did he quickly said "You would never!" He put his hands on both Italy's shoulders and looked at him straight in the eyes. Even if his eyes were close he knew he was looking at him back "Italy I would cancel all of my free days when it comes to you two. I know I am not very touchy with emotions and such and I always try to get away from you when all you want to do is just give me a hug but Italy you two are the first real friends I had ever had. I don't just mean this as just a country like Japan to Italy. I mean this as a human being. As Kiku Honda and Feliciano Vargas. You most of all showed me part of what a friend is. Counting Germany. Even if he too does not have the same vibes that you give, you are mostly the one showing us something that we both don't know about or have completely abandoned" Japan then hugged Italy tightly.

Italy gasped silently. He didn't expect Japan to suddenly hug him after that.

He was frozen down with words.

He was rehearing what Japan had said.

Showing us.

Friends.

Italy hugged Japan back slowly. His arms trembling but he still had enough strength to hug back tightly.

A hug he was sure will never get to feel in a long time.

It seems HE is still testing me.

Still trying to make me suffer.

Reminding me..............Am still his puppet to play with.

His toy.

When they parted ways Japan had small trails of tears streaming down his cheeks. Tears he didn't know were falling.

"It seems I effected you with the tear various" Italy jokingly said as he himself wiped a small tear from his eye.

They both laughed for a bit and decided to hang out in the living room and wait for the others to come. When they come into the living room Germany was sitting in one of the sofas reading a book of his own. Wearing his glasses for a better look of the words. His hands gripping the book a little too hard almost making a mark.

"Mr.Germany" Japan said as he passed on by him. He sat on his armchair and grabbed his own book and took out his little glasses that were hidden somewhere in his suit. He looked up at Italy who was sitting in the opposite side of Germany. His eyes looking in the distance. They weren't open but he could tell he was looking at nothingness once again. "Italy would you like to join me on reading this book?" He asked as he went and sat beside him.

Italy turned towards Japan, his attention now fully on him. "But isn't it all in Japanese?"

"Yes. But I can translate it for you and read it out loud." He offered.

Italy perked up on the little offer. "Okay"

Germany ungripped his book.

He was glad Japan was trying to make him forget about whatever was on his mind. Whatever it is is the very thing he wanted so desperately to let out with everyone here. He couldn't take that he was carrying that mysterious burden alone. No one to turn to for comfort and no one to seek advice on a similar situation as his. He couldn't take that his best friend was suffering silently and all he could do was just watch as he silently pleads for help.

He couldn't take anymore and stood up and went to his room where he could think alone and wouldn't have to see more of this nightmare occur. He could only think this was the beginning of something much bigger.

When he closed the door the doorbell ranged.

He heard a few steps and then the door open and then close.

It was silent for a moment saved for the birds still singing outside. When he was about to check if everything was alright he almost got a nose busted as the door of his room was brutally opened. He stumbled back a few steps not expecting this as he gave a glare at whoever did that and was met with a pair of purple-red eyes.

"Hey West. How'd ya been?"

Hello! So yeah the next chapter.

I will be saying this from the very start this will be last chapter in a long while since im going to school soon so yeah............. I hope u enjoyed.