Bonding

Note: This is happening after they leave out of the room of Italy and Germany, leaving China alone to take care of them

As they all stepped out of the room Canada stopped to looked at his brother for a moment. He knew what he was thinking but he didn't want to say it out loud. At least not where the others could hear. He didn't want to make things worse as it already was. "America let's get some rest. It has been a long day and I have a feeling it will be even longer tomorrow" And headed for the room they were sharing. It wasn't a long part a part. Their room being in the end of the small hallway, the rooms consisting of them, France and England, Germany and Italy and right the other side Prussia's and then Japan's. They didn't really care where they ended up just as long as it was together they were okay with it.

America stretch out his arms and legs as he plop right down in one the beds, one being messy and the other being nice and tight all while Canada carefully closed the door to their room.

"America" Canada called, his brother not looking at him, his attention being fixated on his fingers his arms outstretched before him, ignoring his brother entirely. He knew what he was going to say but right now he didn't feel like talking about the subject. "America, I know you don't want to bring it up but what if what you know might be useful to them? You know with what you saw in your dream?"

The American thinned his lips. 

"With what I know?" He stood up from his laying position as he looked to his brother from his bed right across from his, which really wasn't that far. "You think telling them that I dreamt about something like this happening would have help them? Even if I did, it wouldn't have worked. Trust me when I say this, I tried it before in my dream and it didn't work. Not once," He continued before his brother could interfere. "But a lot of times. And it all ended in the same result" He leaned back in his bed letting a tired sigh leave his lips. By this moment the Canadian knew his twin was already tired of almost the same dream that he had been dreaming for weeks on end. Once going as far as waking up suddenly from being shaken awake to being shaking or even on high alert almost hitting his face, but luckily he was fast enough to dodge the hit before it landed on his face and breaking both his face and glasses with it.

No one getting hurt in the end.

The Canadian looked at his brother with a slight stern look, he knew he would do this to make sure he wouldn't 'mess' things up for others given the situation the others were in. "America," He said while he silently got up from his bed and went to his brother's instead. The American's bed creaked under the new weight suddenly put upon as if the bed itself made a groan in it's own way. "You know you will never be a burden to any of us. Dad, Papa and me, we all care what you think about and what you have to say. Who knows? Maybe what you think it's useless information may be helpful to others. If you have a dream that you think might happen next, tell me. I'll make sure they know and we can all think of something to change the way of the future and maybe wake Dad up in the progress"

Canada smiled at his brother to make him feel better. When he saw him smile back, the same old smile he had always had, he was glad. He wanted to make sure that smile never vanished from where it was. He didn't know exactly why but he had the need to protect that smile. What the Canadian didn't know was that America felt the same way he did. Only he did it in his own way.

Sure America did smile but only to satisfy the need to please his twin. Behind that smile he was afraid. He could act like he was fine but that didn't satisfy his own self. He knew somewhere in his mind he had lost his brother in one period of time and with the dream he had dreamt once before he was half certain and half not of a being messing with his head. Although he had only dreamt the dream once before, the small fragments that still lingered in his mind was still clear as daylight like they were fresh in his mind.

"I'll take America's place. We look alike, anyone would have been fooled"

"Yeah, back then, I had no idea that it was something that had actually taken place in the past. So, when I watched you, Canada, and.... England die, I was able to endure it, because I'd been told that it was all a lie. But we were wrong. The things I saw were all true...... Many of my friends had lost their lives...!"

"I'm the hero. If it's up to me I'd rather be the one doing the saving"

America grimmed for a bit but still kept his smile.

"Hey, Canada, wanna play a board game?"

Canada smirk at the suggestion. "Just don't cry when you loose" He said this and went to grab a game from his bag he had brought along. He knew his twin brother was someone who could easily be entertained when certain things were out of his control like with what had happen with their Dad and Italy. It was a way for them to forget for a while. 

"Hey, America"

"Yeah?" America looked up from setting up the game with a questioning look and face. He was now waiting for his brother to shuffle the cards ready. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to remind you to please not cry hysterically while you loose"

"They can't really hear me anymore, so I'll, tell you honestly... I want to stay with them.... because they are both very important to me"

 America puffed his cheeks for a bit. "Then I'll have to win!"

Smiling, he chuckled to his brother. "Yeah, I bet you will"