hospital

aubreys POV:

i need to get out, do something. im sick of the drama in this school and in my life i want a little vacation.

yeah thats what i want.

a vacation.

those words sounded like heaven. i walked in the house and sighed.

"how is she?"

harry spoke up across the room doing homework.

"all i know is she needs to talk to her mom. they need a stronger relationship. and sean, well hes pissed but harry he did this to himself."

i spun around from the couch and looked at harry.

"he acts like none of this is his fault when it is, he did this to himself. he didnt HAVE to kiss her. then he tries to make it up later on but you cant expect her to get over it right away ya know, like its nice to have him try but when i pushed him out he got all pissy."

he stiffened.

"did he touch you? or hurt you in any way"

his eyes darkened and he was getting protective.

"no harry im fine"

i giggled at his defensiveness over me. i know harry wouldnt get mad if i talked about his friends. at the end of the day he was my bestfriend and i was his and all friends fight. especially ones who are together all the time. i got up and looked at what he was doing.

"your distracting me"

he winned teasingly

"what? how? im not even doing anything!"

i shot back teasingly as well.

"your beauty is distracting me"

i blushed and got up

"fine ill go distract someone else with my beautifulness"

i said and walked away.

"your still distracting me!"

"how im in the other room!"

i shouted back

"i dont know maybe if i got a kiss i would be fine!"

i ran into the room and kissed him.

"i should probably do that stuff too. oh well"

i walked upstairs into mikeys nursery where i saw him sound asleep. i took a picture and posted it on instagram.

'👶💤'

the next few days were kinda weird. me and harry were back to normal and finally i had a lot more free time. cheer was ending and so wasnt field hockey. i was sad but relieved. id have more time for mikey and harry.

today after school i decided to go to the doctor sense i hadnt been feeling too good lately. my stomachs been cramping and its hard to sleep. sometimes id wake up with sharp shooting pains.

"are you sure you dont want me to go with you babe?"

harry said as he was bounding mikey up and down

"yeah im okay just watch mikey ill be home soon enough"

"mum"

mikey said and pointed to me

"yeah thats right im youre mummy"

i kissed harry goodbye and kissed mikey on the nose. then he grabbed my face and pulled me in for a wet sloppy baby kiss.

i wiped my mouth and got in the car. i checked in the hospital and waited to be called in.

"aubrey carter?"

i stood up and went in

"so whats been going on?"

"i have really bad stomach cramps all the time and sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night with sharp pains but thats even if i fall asleep."

she thought then brought me into the xray room.

"let me see when i can get you in for an MRI"

MRI?!!

"um may i ask why an mri?"

"i think your appendix may be leaking"

greattttt.

"ah i can get you in now, have you eaten anything lately"

"not sense lunch"

"okay perfect"

"can i call my boyfriend?"

"sure"

i dialed his number and he immediately picked up.

"whats wrong"

"they need to give me an mri to see if my appendix is leaking. can you come?"

"sure let me call your mom to take mikey then ill be there right away"

i chugged down the gross drink and got in my johnny. soon harry was up in the observation room and he waved to me and i smiled.

(after MRI)

"alright im gonna get your results in a few hours and could you come back at, like 7?"

i nodded and put on my clothes. harry kissed me and hugged me tight. i was scared and he knew it. i drove myself home and walked in and nervously approached my mom.

"she thinks my appendix is leaking and i just had an mri and im going back at 7"

i rushed out, she hugged me then i took mikey.

"im sorry honey but im coming with you for your results so youll have support. and harry of corse."

i smiled and went upstairs to get changed. i put on running shorts and a black t-shirt. i walked downstairs and anxiously waited for 7.

"aubrey im sorry but it looks like your appendix is leaking, we'll have it removed tomorrow."