💫 Chapter 1 💫

Miracle in mm^^
                   15 years later....
Miracle
- "Aye man willie roll up that blunt foo." "Man what I tell you bout talking to me like you stupid." My beautiful mom walked in and said "both of y'all shut the hell up and get ready for school." I laughed and said "after I take a puff of this blunt." I said it too loud because she came over and smacked me in the back of my head willie started laughing and said "Damn son." Then he got smacked too and I burst out laughing my mom said "You fuckers better stop playing with me son and get dressed." Me and willie laughed and said "Okay momma."

- Willie looked at me and said "Man yo ass want to hit this blunt or not." I looked at him with a bitch fr face and said "Now you know I wanna hit that blunt." He smirked and said "Light that shit up." I laughed My name is Miracle Marie Carson I'm 15 finna turn 16 years old My brother willie he 17 that's my bestfriend. My mom Sandra Jones is my girl bestfriend you wondering why I have a different last name my mom said it's because I have my dads last name. I live in Bronx New York in a apartment that's big enough just for the 3 of us. I attend Shepherd highschool and currently in my sophomore year. I know everyone around here due to the fact that we stay in the worst part of New York but growing up here is the reason I know everyone I can go anywhere and get recognized. My momma told me she had to fight for me to get me back from my dad. Anyway that's pretty much about me back to the story.

- I took a hit from the blunt and let it inhale through my lungs. My momma bust in the room and I put the blunt out she left and came back with a shoe and threw it at me and willie "Didn't I tell y'all asses to get the hell up." I laughed and said "Ma chilllll we not doing nothing." She looked at me and said "Miracle don't be playing with me guhh I seen you put dat blunt out." I tried not to laugh because she was serious but willie made a ugly ass face and I blew tf up we was on the couch laughing hard until she said "you fuckers think it's funny." I said "no" still laughing then willie said "Son stop that lying." We was laughing hard til she walked over and *SMACK* willie looked at moms and said "Now ma why you hit me." She looked at him and said "Ahehe to that shit." I burst out laughing and said "I'm deaddddd mo-." *SMACK* she hit me in the back of my head and I looked and said "mommmaaaaa why you hit me." She said "I told yo ugly ass to get up and then you wanna smoke in my house." I said "Mannnn" She said "imma be in the car y'all got 5 min." Me and willie looked at each other and took off running.

- I threw on a regular black crop top with ripped jeans and black 12's I grabbed my backpack and headed to the car before I left I knocked on willie door and said "I'm done son you better hurry you know dat lady don't play." He said "ight I gotchu." I ran to the car and hopped in the front seat and I turned to my momma and smiled and said "Hey ma." She looked at me with that you get on my nerves face and said "Mm." I laughed and put my headphones in and started texting my bestfriend my mom honked the horn and yelled "WILLIE BOY IF YOU DONT BRING YO ASS OUT THAT HOUSE." I laughed and said "Just leave him ma." She said "you right." She clipped her seatbelt on and was about to pull off till willie came running out the house with his retro 4's in his hand and his backpack on I laughed and said "boy you one ugly muthafucka." *SMACK* yes got hit again and I said "mannnnn mom." She said "Girl idc watch that mouth." Willie started laughing and said "Man it feels good not to get hit." I reached across the seat and said "keep playing you get smacked today."

- My mom looked through her mirror and said "Ouu y'all work my nerves." Willie was chewing on some gum and said "you love is though." She smiled and said "Yes I very much do." We arrived to school and my mom handed us each a $10 and said "Spend wisely." I smiled and said "Bye moms." Willie hopped out and said "Bye ma." She smiled and said "Bye my babies." I looked at Willie and he said "Well shii I wanted to stay home." I laughed and said "Boy come on." I was walking until I was greeted by my best b Alison she walked up and said "Hey bitchhhhhhhh." I laughed and said "Wassup." Willie tapped my shoulder and said "Finna meet up with the boys hit you up later." He gave me a Hug and walked away I caught Alison looking at him and said "Ali girl you drooling over my brother is a no." She said "Well bitch do you know how fine he is." I said "no ma'am don't start."  We started walking towards the vending machine so I can buy me a water before class until I was stopped by my ex he looked at me and said "Sup M." I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but he pulled me by my waist and said "So you just gone act like you can't see me."

- So My Ex boyfriend trey we dated for a good year to be honest I'm in love with him. He is my life but I be having to prove to him that I don't go for the bullshit no matter how much I love him and the reason he single now is because he wanted to be up on other females at my block party I had. I felt disrespected but he was also drunk that still doesn't change the fact. I love him with my heart but I need to start teaching him a lesson. I looked around and he looked at me and said "Miracle you know I love you." I shook my head and said "Trey I have to go to class." He looked at me and said "Really M." I pulled away from him grip and walked off Ali came to me and said "You doing the right thing you got this." I knew she was right that's why I continued to walk to the halls like the baddie I am.

- School went by pretty fast as usual I was heading to the bus ramp until willie walked up to me and said "Yo sis you tryna go to the hize on a bus or a car." I looked and said "you know I hate taking the school bus." He nodded his head and said "Then follow me." We started walking towards the front of the school where his Homeboy was waiting for us by his Camero I smiled and hopped in the back seat. I did not wanna listen to that boy talk so I put in my headphones next thing you know we arrived to the house. My mom was in the kitchen making come salad with Spaghetti and I said "Ouu what time is dinner." She looked and said "About another 45 minutes." I said "perfect time to take a shower." I started to walk towards my room when I heard the doorbell ring I yelled "ILL GET IT." And walked to the door when I opened it there was the NYPD standing there I said "Ummm officer can I help you." The man looked and said "We are looking for Sandra Jones."

- I said "My mom." The officer nodded his head I walked in the kitchen and said "mom 12 at the doe fo you." She walked to the door and said "How can I help you officer." He said "Sandra Jones you are under arrest for the Kidnapping of Miracle Marie Carson." I looked and said "Sir you have it all wrong this is my mom." He said " No ma'am you birth Mom is Asia Marie Carson." I felt like the world stop and said "you lying willie is my brother this is my mom." Officer said "No miss Carson Jayden jr. is your twin brother Asia is your mom and Jayden is your Dad." I looked at my mom and said "Is he serious." She started crying and said "I think it's bout time you know the truth....."

Boom boom boom ! first chapter of book two yes yes yes ! Let's get this one to trend just like my first book ❤️ I'm loving all the energy and I continue to write for y'all thanks for supporting me and To be continued 🤩