💫 Chapter 4 💫

JJ (if you don't remember what happen go back to Jayden last chapter.) ❤️

- "What truth mom?" She looked away and said "Baby look-" I cut her off in the middle of her sentence and said "Ain't no look mom what the fuck." She grabbed my hand and said "if we gone have this talk can we go in the car please." I pulled my hand away and nodded my head and headed towards the car. I walked past Paris job and she ran out towards me and said "Baby you good?" I looked and said "yes I'm fine." She kelp looking at me and said "Your lying tell me wassup." I grabbed her hands and kissed her forehead and said "I'll explain everything once I know okay." She said "okay as long as you not holding shit from me." I have her and hug and said "not in the world baby girl now I gotta go." She kissed my cheek and said "I love you Jayden." I kissed her on the lips and said "I love you too Paris." My mom was already at the car and I unlocked it and she got in I cut my phone off because atp I needed no distractions I hopped in the car and she looked at me.

- I said "okay mom start." She grabbed my hands and said "When you were born you was born with a twin her name miracle." I nodded my head and she kelp going. "Then you and miracle were taken and I fought for y'all back but bout time I got you back they sold miracle to some other family. I chased after the people but I got weak because I was suppose to be in bed rest. Sadly Miracle was long gone and I got arrested for murder because I did kill people to get you back. Your dad been searching for miracle and a private investigator found her. Your dad wanted to wait til I come home to tell you."  I had so many questions I didn't know where to start my mom looked at me and said "Feel free to say anything." I looked and said "our birthdays-" she cut me off and said "Are the same yes but she older by 1 minute." I actually was kinda not mad I always wanted a sibling so I wouldn't be alone sometimes but a twin I didn't see it coming.

- I looked down and said "So that other baby You holding is Miracle?" She nodded her head and I said "And dad he has that tattoo that says says Miracle because it's for my sister?" She nodded her head again I kelp having more questions idk why but I did.  I started to but the pieces no wonder why there was a room that looked like it can be for a girl. No wonder why I be like I want a sibling my dad always get quiet or whatever a lot of this shit adding up. My mom looked and said "please don't be mad." I nodded my head and said "Actually I'm not." And tbh I wasn't lying I'm not mad I wanna find my sister I'm glad I have a sibling a twin at that. She smiled and gave me a hug and said "I love you boy I promise you that." I hugged my mom back and said "I love you too Moms now let's get you home." After a drive back to the house we had finally pulled up to the house I told mom "you like the place." She nodded her head and said "your dad always wanted this place." I looked and said "Really?" She smiled and nodded her head and said "he told me he was gone get it after we graduate."

- I smiled I love my mom and dad relationship even though dad did some dumb things I can see they love. She said "come on let's go in." I got out the care and pulled my house keys out and opened the door the lights was completely off I smiled because I already know what's going on. My mom stepped in and said "damn it's dark y'all don't use no damn curtains." I laughed and said "not this time because-" I stopped and cut the light on and everyone jumped out and said "SURPRISE." My mom instantly started crying and gave me and hug Niyah walked up and said "I mean I know that's your child but umm sister is right here." My mom laughed and gave her a hug she said "still got that smart ass mouth huh." Niyah laughed and said "period." I burst out laughing and said "hey auntie." She gave me and hug and said "hey Jayden baby." My mom walked in and seen kayla and both of them started screaming and ran up to each other.

- Me and Niyah looked at each other and said "them best friends." They was over there talking and I seen dad come out the side of the door and he walked next to me and put his hand on my shoulder and said "she told you everything." I nodded my head and Niyah said "wait you finally told him about Miracle." I cocked my neck and said "you knew?." She looked and kissed my head and said "yes I did I love you gotta go." And took off into the crowd now I'm feeling some type of way because everyone knew but me. My mom turned around and seen my dad and they stared at each other. I was awkward because I'm like why they ain't speaking so I told dad "um I mean you can go up to your wife the hell." He laughed and walked up to mom and picked her up and they was kissing everyone talking about some "awwwww." He put her down and said "damn after 15 years that ass still fat and you still look good." My mom laughed and Niyah and Kayla said "Fucking period."