💫 Chapter 20 💫

This chapter will be All about JJ 💕

JJ POV (1 week after the parents death)
- I looked into the full body mirror and felt helpless Ali came behind me to fix my tie... Today was the day of my parents funeral she looked at my eyes through the mirror and said "Baby how you feeling." She wrapped her arms around my stomach and I turned around to look at her she kissed my cheek and said "I love you." I tried to smiled but I just couldn't I said "I love you too are you ready." She grabbed her purse and nodded her head I walked out and seen miracle in her room looking at herself in the mirror I pulled my keys out and said "here get the car ready I'll be out in a second." I tapped the door and she turned and looked at me and gave me a head nod signaling to come in.

- I seen her trying to put on the necklace she got from mom I walked behind her and said "I gotchu." I clipped the necklace and she sniffed I looked at her and said "Come here." I pulled her into a hug and she said "JJ how are we going to do this we only 16." I looked at her and said "We gone figure it out just know I will not let shit happen to you." She nodded her head and looked at the family photo of us and said "I can't believe they really gone." I can tell she been crying a lot her voice sound shaky she looked and said "Im ready." I put my arm around her and we walked downstairs Jasmine was sitting on the couch and said "um Hi." We got to know jasmine a little more after all this went down after all she's our little sister we can't be mad at her I looked and said "Hey jas you ready?" She nodded her head and got up and walked towards us.

- I let her and miracle walk out the door and activated the alarm and locked the house Chris was in the car on the phone with someone I got in and Ali was in the passenger seat while jasmine sat in the back I looked and said "Jas you got everything where ya mama?" She looked at us as a tear came down her eye I looked and said "Woah wassup what's going on." She pulled out a note and handed it to me.

'Dear jasmine,
I'm sorry to have to leave like this
But you definitely understand that I didn't want
To keep stressing myself out trying to supply for you
That was the main reason why I wanted
You to meet your other siblings and family
I knew they had money so you wouldn't be
A problem to them I decided to take my things
And move to Cali with my boyfriend John
I will be fine so you don't have to worry about me
But make sure your nice to your siblings because
They the ones who will take care of you
Just know that I loved you fully and it has
Nothing to do with you I just don't wanna keep
Stressing anymore and wanna be free from
This parenting life I love you my pretty
Princess and I hope you can forgive me one day.'

-Forever in my heart Mom

- After I read the letter jas sat in the back quietly crying I looked at her and said "When did she leave." She looked and said "last week I woke up one morning and she was gone.." I looked and said "wait so what the fuck you been doing this past week." She kelp sniffing and said "we lost the house so I been staying in a shelter." Ali turned and looked at her and said "Why you ain't come to us?" She looked and said "Because they hate me I didn't want to cause more problems." I smacked my lips and said "Man you family weather we like it or not you our lil sis you could have came to us." She tried not to cry and said "We gotta go but this convo long from over Ight." She nodded her head and started putting her seatbelt on we arrived to the funeral service and Chris and miracle was already there.

- They sat in the front row and Me, Ali, and Jas walked down to go sit with them angel looked and said "Hi uncle Jayy." I kissed her forehead and said "Hey babygirl." I sat next to miracle and she put her head on my shoulder and I whispered "we gotta talk." She loft her head up and said "About?" I looked at her and said "Jas mama left her." Miracle face changed and said "What the fuck how you know." I handed her the note and she quickly read it and looked at me and said "The fuck type of shit is that." I said "She been at the shelter this entire time." Miracle eyes grew big and said "How long she been gone." I let out a breath and said "a week." She looked shocked but mainly concerned she worried for jasmine and said "We moving her in right." I gave her a sigh and said "Yes miracle where else would she go Ian letting her stay in no shelter." Miracle shook her head and said "Damn man."