💫 chapter 17 💫

(^same mom n dad from first book^)
Yallll this chapter Finna have everyone POV so please get ready for this juicy ass shit ☺️

Miracle POV

- I woke up in a dark room and I heard JJ whispering "Miracle please wake up." I felt a wet water drop fall on my face and I looked up and seen JJ crying I tried to get up fast but he said "chill lay down man." I looked and said "wasn't I in the hospital." he nodded his head and said "Yea after your surgery they came in and killed the nurses in your room and took you." I looked and he said "man I love you bro." I looked and said "What happen when you and Chris left yesterday." he looked and said "When we went to the building like 3 seconds later all the lights shut off and next thing you knew I was getting thrown in the back of a van and i couldn't even find Chris no more." I got extra worried about chris and tried not to cry I looked at JJ and seen he had a Cut on his face and said "Oh my did they hit you." he nodded his head and said "Bro dude tried to rape you He had me fucked up." and i looked and said "Did he rape me though." He looked at me and said "fuck no." I pulled hm into a hug and he said "M?" I looked at him and said "Yea?" he said "Happy birthday." I smiled and started crying and I laid on him.

Chris POV

- I Drove at least 80 down the highway and called ali and tried to call mama asia and Jayden when I arrived the house was dark asf I knew where the spare key was so I Unlocked the door and went in I ran to JJ room and seen Ali sleep. I pulled the covers off her and she looked at me and said "Chris I'm about to fucking stab you my nigga." I said "Man shut the fuck up and listen where the fuck is The Twins parents." She looked and said "They told me they would be at the party hall today why?" I said "I gotta go." She took her pillow and threw it at me and I looked at her she said "WHY CHRIS?" I looked and said "The Twins got taken." Her facial expression kinda made me sad ass fuck she said "Please tell me your lying just please." I said "Nah man I wish I was all I got is that some bitch Michelle have they asses." She started crying and said "Get out so I can get dressed." I looked at her and said "You coming?" She broke her neck and said "I will die for my bestfriend don't ever ask no dumb shit like that." I said "Well ok I'll leave hurry up tho."

- I was on my phone trying to contact they parents but I guess the was busy Ali cane out with a black hoodie some black joggers and black Jordan's she had a bag and said "Let's go." I looked at her and said "What the fuck you got in that back." She said "Something that I can kill you with if we don't go get my bestfriend and boyfriend." I looked at her and said "wait you and Jay?" She said "No not yet but her got my heart so let's fucking go." She walked out and got in the driver seat and said "I'm driving this car." I looked at her and just nodded my head it seems like she just bit in the mood for bullshit thats them crazy ass New York girls. She drove supper fast and we arrived to the party hall in 15 minutes she seen Asia mom outside and jumped out and ran to her I was right behind her and she said "We need to talk." Her mom said "why what's going on? Excuse me can you give me a second." She walked away from the party planner and said "Talk to me." I looked and said "Moms the Twins got taken miracle was in the hospital but they took her out of the hospital too and now her and Jay held captive all I know is some bitch Michelle got her."

Asia POV
- I was talking to the party planner when I seen Chris and Miracle bestfriend run up to me like the world was ending I looked at them and they said "We need to talk to you." This sound serious as fuck so I looked at them and said "why what's going on? Excuse me can you give me a second?" I Walked away from the party planner and said "Talk to me." Chris and Ali looked at each other and he said "Moms the Twins got taken miracle was in the hospital but they took her out of the hospital too and now her and Jay held captive all I know is some bitch Michelle got her." I looked and the words that kelp repeating in my head was *some bitch Michelle got her* I looked and said "Stay here." I ran inside and Jayden was on the phone and I took his phone and hung it up he looked and said "Man Asia you been getting crazy that was important the fuck you-." I looked and said "Not as important then what I'm about to tell you."