💫 Chapter 15 💫

Hey guys I decided imma add miracle and JJ parts in each chapter Yk how I was doing one chapter with miracle and one with JJ well imma start putting them together and you will see how they events come together and if anyone else have a POV I'll add theirs too 💙

Miracle
- I was up all night all I wanted to do was admire Chris it felt like a different part of me came out when I was around him. He opened his eyes and smiled and said "Baby why you up?" I blushed and said "Just liking your face." He smirked and kissed me I got up and seen my phone blowing up and seen I was getting tagged on Instagram a lot. I opened it and seen a video of him and some female fucking in his car I looked at the video closely and I don't know why but I couldn't even get mad. A hood nigga who hang in a trap with nothing but females who be ready to fuck and I just expected him to be loyal. I was crushed but I don't cry that much he looked at me and said "Baby?" I just sat my phone down and got up and walked out the room he looked Supper confused and I came back in and put on some sweats and a white tank top and put my slides on and grabbed my keys then walked out. 

Chris POV
- I watched as miracle grabbed her Keys and left and wonder what the hell happened in that short amount of time all I did was kiss her and she got up and didn't say shit else to me. I heard my phone ring and I seen it was miracle I answered.
"Hello."

"I want you to get ya shit and get out my room."

I looked so shocked and said

"Why what did I do."

"if you don't know then I don't."

- She hung up the phone and I was so confused until I got a text from jay telling me to go in his room. I got up and put my shirt in and walked over to his room and as soon as I opened the door he said "Square up nigga" I looked at him and said "The fuck you getting hugged up for." He looked and said "You broke my sister I alr told you what it was from the get go. Im about to fuck you up." I looked and said "What's going on what the fuck did I do?" Ali looked and said "I don't play about my bestfriend where my blade." I looked and said "Bro someone tell me what the fuck happening." Ali looked at me like she wanted to kill me and said "Oh so this don't look familiar." I looked at the video and it was me having sex with one of my ex hoes I looked and said "What the fuck that shit lame." Jay looked at me and said "Mm and it got posted." Ali said "Look I'm finna slice you anyway." I pulled my gun out and said "Ion like shooting girls but I will if I have to." She walked up to the gun and said "Shoot I want you too."

- I realize this girl is crazy asf and put my gun away and said "Bro what the fuck." She winked at me and said "Never scared home boy." I said "man fuck." I walked out the room and headed to my house. I had my sister watch angel while I was at Jay house. I walked in and angel ran up to me and she said "DADDDYY." I picked her up and gave her a kiss and she said "Where miracle?" I said "Uhh daddy messed up she mad at me." Angel gave me a mean look and said "Why?" I said "Uhh something with another female." Angel said "You always mess over good girls daddy now what if she don't like me no more." She jumped out my arms and said "I wanna go with her." I looked and said "Damn you mad at daddy to." She nodded her head and said "I wanna be with miracle." I picked up my phone and texted miracle