💫 Chapter 12 💫

JJ
- *BEEP BEEP BEEP* I turned over from my bed and smacked my phone so the snooze button can cut on soon as I closed my eyes my mom bust in the room and said "JJ get ya ass up you and yo homeboys." Michael turned over and said "Momma Asia can we just stay home." My mom started laughing and said "boy food on the table hurry up." I hopped out my bed and sat at the edge of the bed for about 5 minutes til I heard my phone go off again. Quincey came from under the blanket and said "nigga cut that damn phone off before you don't have a phone." I looked at him and said "bitch shut up we gotta get up anyway."

- I went in my closet and grabbed my black forces some washed out baby blue jeans and a black Calvin Klein shirt. I headed to my restroom so I can brush my teeth until I heard mike and Quincey talking about my sister "I just wanna know how tf Chris was able to pull her." Quincey started laughing and said "I mean hey the world ain't gone know All I know is that he one lucky mf." I walked out the bathroom and said "I'll fight y'all no cap." They started laughing and I got dressed and I walked out the room and miracle came out wearing almost the exact same thing she had black forces, washed out blue jeans and, a black Calvin Klein crop top she looked at me up and down and I looked at her up and down until we both said "The fuck you dressing like my for?"

- Chris, Quincey, and Michael all looked at each other confused miracle said "ew take it off." I looked and said "no nigga you take it off." She rolled her eyes and said "Why if I look better in it anyway." Quincey smirked and said "She ain't lying." Chris gave him a look and smacked him up side his head my mom came up the stairs yelling "IF YALL DONT BRING YALL-." She stopped when she seen me and Miracle matching "Awee y'all matched this is so cute." Miracle rolled her eyes and said "Mama he took my outfit we didn't mean to match." I looked and said "No nigga." She smiled and said "It's a twin thing twin minds thing alike." I laughed and said "she don't know what I'm thinking right now." She looked and said "try me." We stared at eachother and I said "1..2..3." And we both yelled "PIZZA." I stared at her and Chris said "Wtf that some freaky shit." Miracle smiled and said "Come on bae." And walked down stairs.

- I looked at mike and Q and said "How the hell she do that." They both shrugged and we all headed downstairs Chris and miracle was at the table eating and I looked at her and said "You must of guessed huh." She laughed and grabbed a apple off a table and said "Twinsation ouuu." I pushed her and said "girl hush." And we started laughing my mom said "move together." I put my arm around her and she smiled and my mom snapped a picture my dad come down the stairs in a all black outfit. My mom looked and said "What's up with y'all and black today." My dad said laughed and said "I'm heading to the trap." My dad dapped me up and gave miracle a kiss on the cheek and said "I'll see you later babygirl." She smiled and said "Bye daddy." He said "Asia." And lifted his card in the air and sat it on the table. My mom rolled her eyes and said "I'm not shopping for shit today." He walked out and said "Yea the lies you tell."

- Chris looked and said "Yo we finna be late asf." My mom said "Yup get y'all asses out that door." I grabbed some more food and gave my mom a kiss and said "Bye mom." Miracle took a juice and gave momma a hug and said "Bye mama." We all got in Chris car and Miracle was in the front Chris looked and said "Why y'all all hopping in my car." Mike and Q looked and mike said "Nigga stop the shit." And sat down in the back Miracle started laughing she put her headphones in and we drove to school. We pulled up to the school and I can tell by the look on miracle face she was shocked. Chris went to park and it was some females walking to the car and this hoe Kesha said "Hey Chris." He looked at her and said "Please back away from my car." She said "Why you being like that." He looked at her and said "I thought I put some Off spray on here it's suppose to be bug free."

- I looked at Miracle and can tell she wanted to slap this hoe I texted her just to check up on her
Me: you Good ?