💫 Chapter 13 💫

Miracle
- it was 3 am when I felt someone arms wrap around me but I knew it was Chris because his smell is so good he kissed me and I turned over and he said "Hey baby." I looked at him and smiled and said "Where you and JJ went." He kissed my head and said "don't worry about it we just had to handle something." He started touching my face and said "How you feel." I said "I need a Advil my head thumping hard." He chuckled and said "I gotchu mamas." I grabbed my phone and seen my notifications was full from Instagram I opened it and seen Ali texting me asking was I okay. I kinda miss her I haven't been down here for a month and it's already some bullshit I feel so alone without everyone I grew up with around me. I shut my phone off and went to my mirror and seen cuts and my lip was busted on my face I looked at my face and wondered was this karma for leaving Willie and Ali?

- Chris came back in and had a bottled of water and a Advil and said "Take these mfs." I laughed and put the pill in my mouth and drunk some water. He looked at me and was staring at me I smiled and said "why you keep looking at me?" He looked and said "in the video-." He paused and said "In the video you pulled out a blade." I put my head down and said "look im-." he said "Don't say nothing." he chuckled and said "Who knew i had a gangsta bitch." I smiled and gave him a kiss he said "so if I was to call on you baby you gone come." i smiled and said "Baby you know im stepping." JJ knocked on the door and said "I'm coming in so what ever y'all doing cut it out." I laughed and he opened the door and said "how you feel." I smiled and said "Good." He looked at me and said "anyway moms and pops want us downstairs."

- I looked at Chris and he said "what?" I said "I need to put clothes on go pick sum." He looked and licked his lips and went to my closet I smiled and said "Make sure it's appropriate boy." He pokes his head out from the door and said "See now you fucked it up." I smiled and started laughing and he went to continue to dig in the closet I went to my bathroom and started doing my hair and Chris came in and said "How about this?" I examined the outfit and to be honest for him to be a boy he got some style I said "That's good put it on the bed." He came behind me and whispered in my ear "I got sum for you later." I looked at him through the mirror and said "What?" He smiled and said don't worry about it hurry so we can go downstairs. I went to put on my outfit and went downstairs my mom and my dad was sitting at the bar and Chris and JJ was at the table talking about some shit. My mom got happy and said "now that you both are here we have to talk."

- I looked at JJ and he looked at me and he said "About what." I said "Aw hell na moms JJ did it." He looked at me and smacked me and I punched him in his chest. She smiled and said "No girl wait JJ did you do sum?" He said "No momma." She smiled and said "Anyway it's about y'all birthday it's this Saturday." I smiled and said "Time to buy ice cream and cookies, y'all got a Hulu account?" Everyone looked at me with a what the fuck look and I said "What?" JJ looked at me and said "miracle leave the damn room." I looked at him and said "What that's what I do every year." Chris looked at me and said "Babe you never heard of a party." I said "Nope I heard of a $50 gift card to Victoria secret." Chris pulled me into a hug and said "oh bae noo go on mama Williams we just gone forget this conversation." My mom laughed and she said "miracle that party hall I took you to I told you that's where your party was gone be."

- I nodded my head and said "But I thought I can just skip it." My dad came out the kitchen and said "Miracle hell no." I laughed and she said "We will be setting up everyday after school you and your brother will go shopping while we do this." I smiled and put my head down Chris tapped my shoulder and whispered "you okay?" I nodded my head my mom said "So are y'all ready." I nodded my head and JJ said "You know it momma." I smiled and said "Can I be excused?" My mom smiled and said "Go ahead hunny that's all for today." Jay got down and said "Chris wanna go to the court?" Chris said "Nah bro I told you imma be with yo sista." He said "damn den fell in love with my sister forgot about yo brotha." They dapped each other up and Chris said "never that bro." I went and grabbed my phone out my room and put on my slides and Chris said "Damn ma where you going." I said "I don't know somewhere." He gave me a look and said "Nahh come on I'll take you." He grabbed his keys out his pocket and said "I gotta make a drop first is that cool." I smiled and said "That's fine baby."