💫 Chapter 2 💫

Jayden jr. (JJ) in mm (Ik Dey not twins but hey 😭💀)
                   15 years later....
JJ
- I walked into the womens correction center and stared right at the beautiful women who gave me life when she turned to look at me all I could do was smile she walked up to me and said "hey baby." I smiled and said "Hey mommas." She said "where yo ugly ass daddy." I laughed and said "with king he needed to do something." She smiled and said "my baby so biggggg ." I said "you look beautiful moms." She smiled and kissed my head and I smiled and said "you ready to go home." She grabbed my hand and said "Yes baby yes I am." I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the car.

- Let me introduce my self my name is Jayden Lamar Williams jr I'm 15 going on 16 years old next week My dad Jayden Williams has been my supporter since I was born. My mom Asia Carson been in jail but I'm not mad because she was in jail for saving my life. So that's why when I was old enough I decided to visit her and I'm not going to lie my mom is gorgeous. I could tell I was going to be a mamas boy anyway I had a nice life my dad did everything we stay in a big large house with 7 bedrooms and 6 1/2 baths I always wonder why one of the rooms looked like a teenage girl room I just never asked. Anyway I stay in Atlanta, Georgia and attend Blanson high I'm a sophomore and I have a girlfriend that I been together with since 9th grade named Paris. My aunt Niyah is the best she always was like a mom to me and aunt Kayla idk where I'll be without them. Yes I have my drivers licenses at 15 it's a early birthday present from my dad, Anyway let's get back to the story.

- I turned to look at my mom and I just couldn't stop smiling my mom doesn't look a day old I was really just happy. She smiled and said "Hey baby." I said "You hungry mom."  She looked and said "Yes but why you not in school." I smiled and said "I made sure when the judge told us your release that I had took a day off from school." She leaned over and kissed my cheek and said "I missed you so much." I couldn't help but to let out a tear she looked and wiped my tear off my face and said "baby no don't cry." I said "Mom it's hard." She put her head down and said "If it hadn't happened you would have been with some other people who wanted to take you." I nodded my head and kelp driving she said "I may have been gone but I'm here now." I smiled because she was right she may have missed 15 years she here for the rest and I can't wait to spend time with her. She smiled and said "So what you been up too." I laughed and said "Well I have a girlfriend."

- She broke her neck and looked at me and said "That Lil girl on yo home screen." I smiled and looked at my home screen because it was a picture of me and her in my bathroom and my hands was around her waist and I was kissing her neck while she was smiling. I said "Yea that's her." She smiled and said "Grew up hella fast on me boy." I smiled and said "Oh here." I picked up her phone and handed to her and said "I hope you remembered your password." She smiled and said "Very much." She was typing her password in until she stopped and a frown came on her face. I looked at her phone and her home screen was a picture of her in a hospital with 2 babies in her hand I looked confused because if she gave birth I know one of em me who is the other one.

- I tried not to pay attention to it I looked up and said "Mama whatcha tryna eat I'll pay." She looked at me with a crazy face and said "Yo daddy gave you money huh?" I pulled out my wallet and grabbed my debt card and said "More like a card." She laughed and said "to be honest I wanna go home and cook something." I looked and said "my mama know how to cook."  She pushed my head playfully and said boy ask ya daddy boy used to tear up my food." I grabbed my phone and texted my dad to see if it's okay if we headed home