💫 Chapter 8 💫

JJ
- I was on my phone and realized my mom and Miracle was home they was just in the drive way sitting in the car. I wanted to see what was going on so I walked outside the closer I got the more I seen they look like they was having a moment because I seen tears in miracles eyes. I knocked on the window and my mom was smiling but crying at the same time she raised down the window and said "Yes JJ." I'm looking at both of they face with a confused look and said "The fuck happen here?" Miracle laughed and my mom said "Your sister is going to move in." I don't know why but I got happy af being the only child well technically- you know what I mean it can be boring sometimes especially when you don't have shit to do on The Weekends.

- My dad came out smoking a blunt and my mom gave him a look he said "What happen." Miracle smiled and said "is that gas?" My dad looked and said "Shiidd Hy you wanna shit." My mom said "Jayden stop playing with me." Miracle laughed and said "momma I been smoking since I was 10 this ain't nun new." She got out the car walked To my dad and grabbed the blunt and started smoking. My dad said "She got that from me." My mom rolled her eyes and said "uh huh I see that, anyway miracle moving in." My dad got happy and said "Fr?" Miracle nodded her head and we all started smiling together feels like a family man. Miracle phone started going off and we all looked and seen it said her boyfriend name on it she declined the call and rolled her eyes. I grabbed my phone and said "I'm bout to call up the boys because yea we finna chill in the game room." My mom nodded her head and I walked to the house.

- I seen Paris was calling and I just decided to call her back she hurried up and answered and said "Can we please talk." I nodded my head and said "Come over." Yea I'm mad at her but can't be mad at her for long Miracle came in the room and said "You good?" I nod my head ian wanna say to much on my situation but I'll talk to her when I'm ready. My dad walked in and said "How you feel you happy she moving in?" I shook my head and said "Yea I'm very happy but is things gone change between us?" My dad gave me a confused look and said "What you mean?" Ian wanna talk about it but since we already on this conversation might as well speak on it I said "Like you not gone treat me differently or like stop hanging out with me like our father and son moments cause even tho I'm a man I still want my dad." My dad came over and dapped me up and said "My boy never that man I love you JJ don't be talking that crazy." I laughed.

- I forgot I told Paris to came over because I had my AirPods in and she must have been in my room because I Turned around and got scared "oh shit girl you scared the fuck outta me." She giggled and said "Told you then AirPods gone give you a hearing problem." I completely forgot bout everything that happened with us because next thing you know I just pulled her close and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said "I'm sorry." I picked her up and said "baby don't even trip ight?" She smiled and said "Are you sure?" I nod my head and she gave me a kiss I put her on the bed and I fell on the bed. She got on top of me and said "You stressed wassup talk to me?" I wrapped my arms around her and said "Man idk I just feel weird I know I wanted to meet miracle but man this a lot my mom just got out of jail and miracle moving in like damn." She leaned down and was laying on me and said "Hey you know life gets crazy you just gotta pull through and I'm gone be here through it all." I smiled because deep down this really my baby man.

- Me and Paris was just laying there while she was playing in my hair and we must been doing it for a while because we both end up going to sleep. My mom came in and she smiled the light in the hallways smacked my face and she said "Get up sleep heads." I laughed and Paris rolled off my chest and said "Omg what time is it." My mom said "9:30 pm girl y'all been sleep forever." I laughed and said "well god damn." She got up and said "Fuck I'm tried." My mom said "Me and your dad Finna go we have to find some boxes for miracle we gone take her back in the morning so she can pack." I nodded my head and she walked out my room I got up and my mom came back in and said "Don't be doing no nasty up in here neither." I laughed and said "No promises ma." She laughed and walked out Paris got up and said "So it's just us." I laughed and said "Yup and miracle but she probably doing sum." Paris put her head down and said "I wanna apologize to her."

- I said "You fr since when you apologize?" She rolled her eyes and said "I don't wanna have a bad relationship with your twin." I laughed and said "Come on I'll take you to her room." We walk down the hall and I knocked on her door I heard her yell come in so I opened it and she was on the laptop FaceTiming her bestfriend "So girl I told trey I'm not the one to be played with like I won't run his ass over." I heard Ali on the other side saying "Yes that's my bestie we can do it together." She nod her head and was eating a bowl of grapes I said "M Can we talk." She said "Best Imma call you back." And hung up she sat up and said "Wassup niggie." I looked and Paris and she walked up and said "I just wanna apologize for what I did to you I think my jealousy got in the way and I kinda just you know lost it a little I don't want no bad blood between us and was hoping we can start over." Miracle gave me a look and said "girl don't sweat it I understand I just came out of no where and was boom magically his sister if this happen to my man I'll be questioning shit too." She laughed and said "so you know where I'm coming at." Miracle started laughing and said "Yes Ma'am I do."

- Paris started laughing and said "So what are you talking about running people over with a car." Miracle gave her a look and said "Girl because my man have me fucked up." Paris shook her head and said "the fuck happen." I jumped in and said "Ummm boyfriend and bother right here." Paris and miracle gave me a boy get the fuck look and Paris said "So what his ass do." They started going off having a conversation and I just laughed and decided to leave. I walked downstairs and my phone started ringing and I answered it my dad said

My dad: "Hello?"

Me: "wassup pops."

My dad: "we finna pull up I need you to tell miracle to be ready so we can head back."

- I walked back upstairs towards miracle room and I seen messages come in but they from Paris Instagram I clicked down to see the rest and when I realized the Instagram name I clicked it. Once I started reading the messages I instantly knew I had to tell miracle I started running towards her room and barged in and seen she was on the phone with trey and Paris was texting but trey had her on paused. I walked over to miracle phone and said "Trey miracle breaking up with you bro." And hung it up miracle was ready to go off until I said "M we gotta talk asap."

Boom boom boom 🥰 update is hereeeeee I'm trying im Tryin 😭😭 but im on thanksgiving break sooooo Yk what it meannnsss 😌😌 updates back to back periodddd😂💙 yooo 2k???ik it don't say 2k 😩😩😩 omg y'all rock like frfr and I'm over here just slacking man I'm sorryyy😭😭 I got y'all enjoy this chapter and sorry for teasing y'all by ending it like that 😌💙 Like comment share and follow and I'll catch y'all in the next update enjoyyyyy 🥰🥰