💫 Chapter 16 💫

JJ POV
- I woke up with Ali in my arms sleep. I don't wanna fall for my sister bestfriend especially after Paris but it's slowly happening she had her arms on my chest and her bonnet was on. I slid out she woke up and said "Was I on you." I smirked and Said "I didn't mind I'm finna go get you some food you have my attention until 7pm." She sat up and smile I said "We going to the mall because the party tomorrow." She said "Victoria secret here I come." I looked at her with a face and she said "I gotta look cute under my clothes too." I winked and said "Oh I know."

- I looked in the mirror and I had my shirt off Ali came behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She seen the scar and started to touch it she looked at me through the mirror and I said "When I went to jail I had to fight My first night." She looked at me and said "Jay." I turned around and she looked at me like I said I didn't mean to fall for my sister Bestfriend but it's happening. I pulled her by her waist and kissed her she kissed me back I started kissing her neck and she let out a soft moan. I heard a knock on my door and I looked Ali walked to the bathroom and I went to the door and seen my mom. She smiled and said "How is my baby." I laughed and said "I'm good ma." She looked at me and said "Don't forget you have that thing tonight." Nodded my head and said "Momma I'm finna head out to the mall and stuff today you know buy me some birthday options."

- She smiled and said "Okay be safe." I walked back into my room and Ali came out the restroom looking fine as fuck she had on a white crop too with a black jean jacket some black ripped jeans with some white Jordan 12's I licked my lips and she giggled and said "What?" I shook my head and said "Damn you look good." She smiled and went to my mirror and started doing her hair I took a quick shower and walked out to my room. She must didn't see me because I grabbed my clothes and she turned around and said "Oh my god." I looked and winked at her she blushed and walked back into the restroom. I had on a black Calvin Klein shirt with some black jeans and my black and white 11's I sprayed some Cologne and walked out. Ali looked at me and said "Damn you look fine." I smirked and said "Stay right here."

- I walked to miracle room and she was still sleep. I smiled and ran a dived on her bed and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE NIGGAAAAA." She kicked me and said "JJ get ya fat ass out my bedddddd." I laughed and smacked her with a pillow. She said "UGHHHH." She took her bear and threw it at me but I said "Weave." She rolled her eyes and put the cover back over her head I ran to my room and said "Ali come on." She came out and we ran downstairs and things was good until my mom and dad looked at me and my dad said "Son who the hell." My mom looked at me and I said "Look I don't have that much time this is Ali miracle bestfriend I invited her to our party to surprise miracle since she don't really know anyone anddddd she been in my room the last 3 days and now I'm taking her to buy a party outfit and so she can stop looking at the same shit everyday can we go now yes okay see y'all later."

- My mom said "Wait so she been in that room for 3 days what the fuck." I nodded my head and said "Y'all can ground me later but we have to go." My dad took a hit of the blunt and said "It was for miracle huh?" I said "Yes since she don't know anyone but us." My dad smiled and said "Punk ass gotta soft spot for his sister." I heard miracle front the top of the stairs saying "Mommy daddy I need a new-." I said "We gotta go." My mom said "Go through the garage." I grabbed Ali hand and we ran out to the garage and she said "oh my god." I laughed and said "Here we taking the Mercedes." She smiled and we got into the car She smiled and said "Your parents cool." I laughed and said "Probably because me and M act like them when they was our age." She laughed and I said "oh and before we get here I don't know if my ex working today but what ever she do don't let her get to you." Ali laughed and said "Fuck that girl."

- I looked and she said "Miracle told me what happen I end up going to trey house and beating his ass with a broom." I laughed and said "damn I should have shot him when I had the chance." She looked at me and said "what do you mean had the chance." I smirked and said "Just like I said babygirl." she gave me a look and giggled I got on the freeway and she said "Damn Atlanta Is nice as fuck im glad my bestfriend did move before she got to deep." i looked at her and said "what do you mean before she got to deep what was going on." Ali looked at me and said "oh i thought she would have mentioned it or something to you." I shook my head and said "nahh what was going on?" she looked at me and said "when mama sandra went to jail after you know she found out that willie and them wasnt her people she was so close to joining the gang with one of my homeboys they was about to jump her in and everything that weekend but your mom and dad pulled up and saved her and to be honest im so grateful yall did she was ready to drop out and everything."