💫 Chapter 7 💫

Miracle
- what happen between me and JJ can't happen again I sat in the bed this morning just replaying the thoughts in my head and after thinking how we got the same parents it really just ain't felt right. Then I just can't keep getting the fact that he stick his fingers inside me I'm not gone lie and say I didn't like it but it's not right he my brother. Then I had a boyfriend that was my first love I heard a knock on the door and I said "come in." JJ said "yo can we talk?" I sat up with the cover wrapped around me and said "Yeaa." He sat at the edge of the bed and said "yoo idk what got into me last night." I chuckled and said "same." He said "You my sister my twin at that what happen wasn't good." I nodded my head and said "Yea I know I'm sorry." He said "Nahh I'm the one who should be sorry I kinda Yk." He looked down and I chuckled and said "I obviously wanted it so I played a part in it." He said "I love you girl sister wise." I laughed and said "I love you too." I leaned in and gave him a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Asia walked in and said "Is this a moment." I laugh and said "come in." Jayden came and said "imma just take it as a open invite and slide my self in here too."

- Asia said "So we need to talk." I looked and said "about?" Jayden said "We don't know anything about you." I laughed and said "ask away." Jayden said "Can we just first say that my baby girl got tattoos and shit on her." I laughed and said "this means my birthday, this a broken heart because my dad left I mean I um-." Jayden said "nahh keep going." I looked and said "this right here is a quote in Arabic it mean 'my heart is here but my love is gone' and this one is just my name oh and this is just loyalty." Jayden said "wanna see some?" I smiled and nodded my head he got up and took off his shirt and pointed to his chest and I seen my name with a rose by it Asia got up and said "look." My name was on her arm next to JJ I looked at him and he smiled. Asia said "okay my turn soo school wise." I said "umm I'm a sophomore honor student even though I can't stand them kids at that school, star quarterback of the football team is my boyfriend and yea that's pretty much it." JJ looked at me and said "been living yo best life." I laughed and said "I wish I been lied to my whole life." Asia looked and said "so family I mean the people you live with." I looked and said "Willie my mom granny and my best friend Ali apart of the family too."

- JJ looked at me and said "You never felt anything different?" I looked at him with a look and said "What you mean?" He said "like something was out of place type different." I put my head down because deep down this question affected me a lot I knew I felt different. Being lied to my whole life put all this stuff together I shook my head and said "Yes I always wondered why my last name was different why everyone darkskin and im Lightskin why I never look nothing like my mom but Willie looks exactly like her I knew I felt out of place but I guess all the lies she told made sense and it was like deep down I was forced to believe it because I didn't have no one else." I looked up and seen my birth mom crying JJ got up and walked and said "momma come here." She got up and gave him and hug I felt bad because I've been gone for so long and I can tell she feel like it's nothing she can do to make a mother daughter bond like me and Sandra have but little do she know she can..

- My birth dad said "man this some fucked up shit." I looked confused and my mom said "Miracle baby it's so much we don't know about you and it breaks my heart I'm pose to be your protector and I just-." I got up and gave her a hug JJ joined in and then my dad for some reason this feels right like this how it's suppose to be. My mom looked and said "you so beautiful look like me when I was younger." I laughed and said "Why do I feel so different like I don't wanna leave." My dad looked at me and smiled and said "because you know this where you belong girl." I smiled JJ said "wait if she move in that mean I can run around the house naked no more?" My mom looked at him with a ikyfl face and said "what nigga?" JJ looked at dad and my dad looked at my mom and said "baby see-." She shook her head and said "Hell no Jayden what the hell you got this boy doing." JJ said "mom I'm a man." My mom cocked her neck and Said "A man?! boy didn't you just get sad the other day because I gave your dad the largest pork chop."