Little Patch Of White

I tried to fight against the chain leash but the more I pulled the tighter it became. I quickly gave up and complied with going into the arena. The beta took off my muzzle and leash before leaving me alone in the ring. I looked around at all the red eyed humans and wolves.. I wonder how they got that color?

Stay focused. My wolf warned as two others entered the ring. They both bore grey fur, one was a light color and the other dark.

Two against one? How quaint. 

I crouched low in the muddy arena to offer a false sign of submission. The wolves shared a glance before they pounced on to me. The force pushed me hard against the wall and a sharp pain erupted in my shoulder. I yelped out and found myself struggling after one hit. 

I can't do this. Maybe this time I really can't fight back.. I just have to bare this and make it through. Those two wolves need to get out of here.. I cant even begin to imagine what those other pups endured. I didn't have long to dwell before another pain pulled me from my thoughts. The large grey wolf was biting down on my leg, dragging me toward the center of the arena. I tried clawing at the ground and kicking my legs but nothing was working. 

I can't fight.. who am I kidding. False confidence can destroy you when faced with the true challenges. 

The crowd cheered louder at my whimpering state and the now bloody white fur on my back.

Fight back! My wolf yelled.

I can't! I bit back. I attacked one man off guard and won. I fought against the guards of our pack and lost. I can't do this!

If you don't fight back, then I will. My wolf seethed.

I could already feel him pushing for control. He was making my anger rise...

The dark grey wolf let go of my leg and I took my chance. I dug my claws into the ground and jumped away from the center. I lowered my head and snapped my jaws at the two enemies. 

I let my wolf slowly take over my body as the dark grey wolf jumped toward me. I met him in the air with a swift bite to his neck. I landed on top of his body and clamped my jaws further. The lighter wolf jumped on me and we took the chance to buck and jump around while holding onto his partner. The wolf below me was swiping his paws at my muzzle and chest trying desperately to break my hold. I felt my anger peak and soon enough a red haze covered my mind. 

I shook my head rigorously and put all my strength in my jaws. I could feel his warm blood dripping from my mouth and his veins pulse against my fangs.. the taste gave me the last little edge I needed to swiftly end his life. The crunch of his spine and his now torn esophagus were enough for me to lazily toss him aside and handle the other one. 

How pathetic.. this little grey wolf has been trying so desperately to take me out while I killed his fighting buddy.. and even with my back turned he failed miserably. I let my jaw hang open to show off the blood that now stained my teeth. The grey wolf looked on in fear at what had occurred. The room was silent except for the sound of our labored breathing. 

I snarled toward the wolf and stalked forward. He looked nervously toward the Alpha before taking on another stance. Aw how cute.. he still has some fight. I jerked forward and watched as the weak wolf jumped in response. Oh and hes scared! Lets not extend his pain any longer..

I ran forward and knocked him to the ground with the force of my head. He desperately tried to push up again but I was already on him with a paw on his head. I leaned down near his head and stared into his scared red eyes. I want to be the last thing he ever sees. As I went to apply more pressure, hands gripped my sides and pulled me off the wolf. I tried to shake free but more hands were on my holding me down. The tattooed beta made quick word of my pinned state and went to put the muzzle on. One of the people holding me down  grabbed my head and forced my jaws closed.