27. Everything

I stood in front of a full-length mirror in my room at Matteo's house, getting ready for my birthday party.

"Are you ready, min sol?" Ash brought his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Now I am... Look at us," I said. It had been long since I felt this peaceful with someone. "Did you ever think you'd see this in a mirror?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"Really?" I spun around, and he captured my lips, making me forget about everything. I deepened the kiss, reaching up to his neck and we were out of breath in a matter of seconds.

"Do you think we have time?" He kissed me behind my ear.

"I don't know... I don't wanna be late to my own birthday party," I said but made no effort to push him away.

"Hmm... Please, skat... Let me make sweet love to you." He pulled my hips against his.

"Shit, how can I say no to that?"

He bit his lip. "My thoughts exactly."

I took him by the hand and pushed him flat against my bed. My panties hit the floor, and I came to straddle him. "Just a quickie, okay?"

"No promises." He moved my tube dress up, grabbing my ass.

"Ash, I really don't wanna be late."

He sat up to kiss me, then lifted me with one arm and flipped us. I gasped; in a split second, he was on top of me. He turned me around, and I heard him open his fly.

"We always come sooner when I fuck you from behind," he said.

I nodded, clenching my thighs shut as he entered me with some difficulty. He growled from how tighter this position made me. This should be quick. I nearly came right there. He fucked me slowly and steady, kissing my shoulders and neck.

It didn't take long for me to climax, and going at that slow pace. He kept going, unhurried. His shallow breath against my ear gave me shivers. His teeth dug in my shoulder from time to time. I grasped the sheets, feeling another slow orgasm wash over me.

"Was that another one?" he asked.

"Uh-hum."

Two explosions, one stronger than the other, and he wasn't satisfied. Ash wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me up, bringing us forward. That made me slightly open for him. I threw my hips behind to meet his harsh thrusts. His hand came down my clit, rubbing circles. When I thought I couldn't take it any longer, I came one last time, harder and bigger than before. Ash tensed up, pulling me to him. I felt him stretch me, plunge all the way in.

I cursed, and he immediately let me go. "Sorry."

"It's okay..."

We collapsed side by side, taking a minute to catch our breaths.

"We really have to go now." I looked at the bedside table clock. "No way."

It had only been eight minutes.

"That's my talent, baby." He winked at me. "Some people sing, some people dance. I make love so good, it warps time."

I laughed, getting to my feet. "We still have to go."

"Fine." He got up and started to get dressed. "But, for the record, I still think we should cancel this whole thing and stay in bed forever."

"Very funny... Let's go. My father's dying to meet you."