17. Honey Buns

"Bitch, it's my birthday," Ethan told me over the phone. "You better come to Scotland or don't ever bother calling me your friend anymore."

"Alright! I'll go to this stupid party!"

"Fine!" he yelled.

"Fine!" I yelled.

"Love ya!"

He hung up, breezy as ever, as if we hadn't been screaming at the top of our lungs two seconds ago. His birthday was coming up and, being the extravagant man he was, he decided to throw the party of the year... in a castle... in his homeland.

No need to say, when I told him I wouldn't be able to come, he freaked out, and we engaged in a verbal tug-of-war like two children. He kept saying that "money isn't a problem; it's a solution". Ethan Breckenridge, ladies and gentlemen.

The fact remained I was still struggling in the tattoo business and saving to go see my family during Christmas break. That being said, an intercontinental flight wasn't exactly a priority as of late.

"So you're going. I told you there's no arguing with him," said the Adonis laid next to me in bed.

I undid the knots that bound Ash to my headboard, and he massaged his wrists. He had pulled like crazy. He shifted to face me, propping his head on a hand. His arm flexed, showing a beautiful worked out bicep. But I was too far gone into my rage, so I just rambled.

"He doesn't get it. Flying to Scotland on such a short notice? I don't have that kind of money! How am I supposed to visit my family by the end of the year?"

"How much you got so far?"

"Not nearly enough..." I looked at the void. "Something always comes up, and, trust me, tattoo equipment is not cheap."

"Relax, you'll get there. Just let your friends help you now and then."

I frowned at him. "You know it's not that easy for me to take your help because I'm always the one in need."

"I know, skat. I just meant you have to allow yourself to relax sometimes."

"The only times I ever relax lately are when you visit," I said. "Honestly, if it weren't for you, I'd be a pile of nerves already."

"What are friends for?" He bit his lip, inching closer.

"Definitely not for this..."

"Oh yeah? Just tell me when to stop, then."

"Never."

Ash came to kiss my neck, tucking his hand under the side of my panties. I laughed from the tickles of his grazing teeth on my skin.

We'd been doing this for a while. After our encounter at Copenhagen, Ash and I made our sexual endeavors a regular thing. Apparently, he had some recurring business in LA and his visits to my apartment were constant. At this point, he never stayed at a hotel anymore; just came straight to my place.

"Hey, you sure you can't stay a little longer?" I said.

"Hm... Don't wanna miss my flight. I gotta go back home." He climbed on top of me and positioned himself between my legs, putting amazing pressure on the right spot. "But maybe... I can be convinced."

I licked my lips and attacked his, reaching down his underwear to convince him, but it didn't take much. His cock was already hard and ready for me.

He groaned, rocking his hips against my hand. "God, I'm fucked. I'm so easily convinced."

Ash reached for my side table drawer and picked a condom. I got wetter by the second as I watched him rip the foil with his teeth and slide the rubber down his angry-hard length. He kissed me while slowly getting inside me, stretching me up.