Chapter 10 : Hidden

CHAPTER TEN

Lisa's brows knitted when she saw her two friends lip locking each other against the students locker, she kinda regret following him. She pursed her lips into a thin line before turning her heels around to go back to the classroom when a figure of a man she rarely see in school stood in front of her, he's still handsome as the last time she saw him.

Tyler Kim stood there in all his glory, with his silver wavy locks and blue ocean eyes. Carefully, he started to walk closer and Lisa almost stop breathing when she inhaled that familiar fresh manly cologne.

Her mind says, she shouldn't be here. She should run and go back to the classroom. Because seeing Jimin with her best friend Soojin is already shocking and when you add, Tyler Kim? That will fuel a more awkward situation.

His gaze passed through her back and there he saw what she just saw, two hot blooded students making out in a public area. That's your typical bad boy out there however his cousin, August is a lot more... well how can she say this? Active.

"Are they—"

"Oh no. You know them."
Lisa forced herself to reply with a small smile, before avoiding his intense gaze.

His thin tinted pink lips parted into a small 'o' as he nodded his head, finally understanding what's going on.

"J-jimin urghhh.. let's get out of here."
They heard their friend moaned that made the both of them avoid each other's eyes as Lisa's cheeks turned into crimson red. Tyler look again at them and she didn't know what he saw but it caused Tyler to walk more closer, knocking her breath away when her ex leaned in and put his two hands to cover her ears.

"Let's go?"
Tyler mouthed with a small smile before he ushered Lisa into his warmth and guide her away from Jimin and Soojin, while his hands still on her ears trying to mute any sounds.

But before they finally left, Tyler gave them again a quick glance and his eyes met Jimin's glare. He was still kissing Soojin but his whole attention were on both of them.

And when Lisa and Tyler was out of sight, Jimin break off the heated kiss.

"Wh-what happened?"

"I'm sorry, I still have class. You should go back too."
He didn't wait for her to reply anymore, Jimin walked away and left her hanging.

The half-korean girl let out an irritated scoffed before rolling her eyes. She can't believe, Jimin is doing this again.

On the other hand, instead of going back to his class Jimin decided to skip class today. He turned his motorbike on and raked his hair frustratedly. Jimin knew about her being there, he saw her and he didn't do anything.

The moment she take a sit next to her long time nemesis, Jenifer Ruby Bass with her blood red painted lips, lifted up into an amused smirk.

"Are my eyes not fooling me? Did you just came here with your ex?"
Unfortunately, she has the same course with August and that only means she has to endure being with the crazy rich asian girl, and if she just didn't get lucky? Jenifer is her seat mate for the whole semester.

"So you must heard that Alex and him are not in a good terms right now, is that why you came running to him?"
She sassed but Lisa was not even in the mood to ignore her today, she was pissed and she didn't even know why.

"Sweetie, I'm not the kind of girl who chase guys. I'm not like you."
Lisa fake a smile and rolled her eyes as she open her book and tried to focus on the lesson for this morning.

"Bitch."
She heard Ruby murmured but she already decided to not let her get in her nerves.

She has still a good day to look forward later.