Chapter 11 : Talk

A/N: Sorry for the long wait luvies! Sorry if there were grammatical errors or typos. I just wrote this on my way to school and I'm in a hurry. Lol hahah anyways, hope you'll like it. Leave a comment please? Hehee I love reading them it motivates me ❤️
that's it for now. Take care, luvies.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

One. Two. Three rocks. If his window will break, he'll also break someone's neck for interrupting his sleep.

Jimin groaned and stood up from his bed and groggily walk to his window with his narrowing sleepy eyes. He glared down only to see someone waving at him.

He rolled his eyes and turned his back, ignoring that someone who just ruined his sleep.

When another pebble knocked his window, and that made him snapped. He angrily open his window only to received another pebble from that someone and it hits him.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!!"
He heard that someone yelled in surprised.

"Fucking Hearst! What do you want?!!"
He angrily shout as he gave her his deathliest glare, Lisa pressed her palms together as she apologizes and made a puppy eyes to lure him to forgiveness.

"Jimin, hey! I'm really sorry! Can you open the front door? I don't want to wake up your parents you know? And I'll be sleeping over."

"No."

"Jimin please??? Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Fucking Hearst! Go home."

"You know, I feel alone at home."
She mumbled in a soft voice, making him feel guilty. Successfully melting his demeanor.

Jimin closes his eyes in irritation as he cursed under his breath before he take a plain white shirt on his wardrobe and wear it before closing his window and left to his room to open the front door for her.

Lisa's childlike smile welcomed him the first moment he opened the door. She excused herself in and hurriedly went upstairs. Jimin just shake his head and locked the front door before following her.

When Jimin entered his room, Lisa is already laying on his bed. Smile still plastered on her lips, she's even biting her lower lip that made him cautiously look away and just locked his door if ever his mom come barging in.

He lied down next to her and exhaled a deep breath. Another sleepless night with her, yet funny thing is he never complain. They just stared at the ceiling of his room, waiting on who will be the one to break the comfortable silence.

"You wouldn't believe what happened."
Lisa started, Jimin glance at her and she is still smiling before putting her whole attention to look at him too, Lisa shifted her body and face her friend.

"What?"
He hummed, a little bit uninterested.

But all changed when Lisa decided to speak her mind. It was just a whisper but it made him deaf for a second.

"Jonas and I. We kissed."
Jimin watched how her eyes lit up and his heart skip a beat painfully.

And when Jimin thought it was all over, Lisa continued...
"And it was no ordinary kiss, Clark! I feel like 15 again getting so giddy and such."
She giggled happily and the latter just smiled bitterly as his breathing went ragged but he tried to calm his self.

He glanced at her and Lisa has still that warm smile, as it unconsciously made him at ease even with his frantic heart beating.

"You look happy."
Tone of voice, expertly controlled along with his expression. He was staring at her and his emotion almost stirred the moment she look back.