Chapter 19 : Goodbye

Soojin Williams, the most voted sexiest girl in Campus. Lisa Hearst's best friend and number one defender. A friendship love is a strong force in which one will sacrifice for who?

 A friendship love is a strong force in which one will sacrifice for who?

CHAPTER NINETEEN

It was his lips and touch that made her world spin as her mind clouded with the toxins of him. He successfully invaded her mind and got the access to turn the events. Right now, Lisa Hearst is head over heels with the Manhattan's bad boy.
"Let's get out of here." She spoke between their wet kisses. Lisa felt lightheaded and weak in his arms and the only support she have was Jimin's strong grip on her waist.

Clark slowly leaned back, turning his head on the side to avoid Lisa's attempt to kiss him again. He slowly break off with her that made the brunette furrowed it's brows. She was about to ask him what's wrong?' when he beat her to it and state what's in his mind.

"You're drunk, Hearst. I let someone know so that they can bring you home." He sighed, before rummaging something in his jacket's front pocket. He took out his phone and Lisa snatched it away from him.

She had a glare and a frown visible in her plump red lips.
"You used to be the one bringing me home."

"It's different now." He retorted quickly, before letting out a deep sighed again for the umpteenth times. Jimin frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair and gather his strength to look at her.

The moment their eyes meet, her hazel-green eyes softens.
She push back the phone in his hand and bite her inner cheeks to prevent herself from getting too emotional in front of him.
"You said you love me."

"I do." God knows how much he fucking does. Look at him playing with girls but when it comes to Lisa Hearst he'll go crazy for her, he even see future with that girl.

But the brunette was furious, she reached for his shirt and pulled him close to her, only to punch his chest.
"That's plainly rubbish, you even chose to be with her earlier, Clark."
She complained, thoughts were a bit foggy from the alcohol she consumes and before everything come crumbling down, Lisa pushed him away as she raked her hair.

Clark's jaw clenched and held her wrist, not letting her walk away.
"Hearst... it was so clear you already made a choice. Don't expect too much from me, I get tired too." He glared at the brunette, tone was cold as ice.

"At least prove me that I'm wrong! Do you think I wanted this?!" She argued back, almost yelling at him. Both were losing each other's mind and the loud music on the background didn't even help at all, instead it only makes their head throbbed.

"Why are we even doing this, Hearst? We kept repeating this cycle."
Jimin held her close, putting his hands on her nape. She tried to take it off but Clark only put his forehead on hers.