Chapter 14 : Tyler

Tyler Kim, the it girl's first love and heartbreak. They were each other's first in everything but unluckily he wasn't meant to stay further in her life as more than friends. Reason why he broke her heart? Will not be answered in this season.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

It's been a hellish weekend for Jimin Clark after yesterday night's party. He had a massive headache from the hangover and Lisa Hearst showing up at their lawn by morning adds more severe pain on his freaking migraine.

She was being her usual self, being a nuisance to him all fucking day and he could have or not see her went to Jonas yard when the golden boy went out to walk their brown midget Bob Marley looking dog.

Jonas calls him 'Sammy' by the way but that of course none of Jimin's business. He might have grew hate for his good Eboy neighbor or was it envy? Because for the millionth times, he had seen the brunette flirting again. Clark saw Hearst kissed the guy on the cheek for a goodbye gesture. Yeah, what a lucky fuck.

Why does he always end up in a fucking friend-zone anyway?

Isn't he that hot? Should he add more tattoos or drive more of his motorcycle? Curse that. He already had enough of this stupidity. He is simply not her type. That angel brunette wants a prince charming and unfortunately for him, he is the freaking hunter on the snow white's fairytale or maybe the stupid looking white snowman in frozen, because for the second time, he is fucking on the friend-zone.

But whatever, he's still a softie when it comes to her. So to make the story short? His freaking Sunday was filled with Disney movies and fucking sweet chocolates. He was hundredth percent sure he'd gotten a tooth cavity for the amount of sweetness they'd eaten yesterday. Or maybe worse? A fucking diabetes.

And his Monday morning of course wasn't that far of fucking him up even more. Jimin Clark just reunited with his old best friend on the guidance office, because the lucky him accidentally bumped with the principal's old car on the school's parking lot. Well, he fucking blame the school's bell for getting him startled by it or was it his damn alarm clock and freaking wet dream of a tall brunette?

Well, Tyler Kim on the other hand is the Head Minister's son and he got called by the sudden slacking of his grades. Which is something new to hear, because it is known all around campus that Tyler is the perfect definition of an ideal student next to of course Nathaniel Raeburn which is the School owner's son, the two families have an image to protect as you can see... So the word 'slacker' on their vocabulary is not very much included.

So when the counselor locked the two lads inside the library, he didn't precisely foresee the upcoming mishap that will occur for the next 45 minutes.

He was twirling his pen with his fingers, thinking of something to write with the essay the guidance just left for them to brainstorm.

Clark may be a lazy ass student but he is for sure a smart nerd when it comes to science and math but he didn't signed up for some poetic paragraph like this. Hence why he isn't that romantic when it comes to someone he likes. He can be really awkward and unintentionally pushing them away.