Chapter 13.2 : Versus

A/N: May I remind you guys that this is a short story. It will only held 20 chapters per series.
(OMG I UPDATED TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, SELF *patting my own shoulder*)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN . Two

Saturday night, and Jimin just finished another drag raced an hour ago, the royals will meet at one party held by the elites. Of course, that's none other than the rich Jenifer Ruby Bass again. He parked his car just at the side of the driveway and saw that annoying sign again of Kappa Delta.

He wasn't supposed to go but Nathaniel insisted because he can't handle all of their drunk friends alone. 

Jimin clicked his tongue, as he frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair. Entering the huge Kappa house that is now crowded with drunk young adults, Lisa who first saw him jumped to hugged him and Jimin automatically held her waist to balance her.

He was about to say "Careful." When someone beat him to that, Jonas walked to them with a smile on his thin lips. He was wearing a simple white V-neck shirt, and the fabric was close enough to show the shape of his chest, Lisa then take her hands off of Jimin and the latter let her go when Jonas also held her waist.

He stared at them, and it sucks because the two look really good together. Lisa put her arms around his neck, drunkly hugging Jonas.

"You're here."

"It was last minute. She forced me to go." He answered, Jimin just nod his head and walked away. He can't look at them any longer.

Jimin straightly went to the fridge to get his own drink, stupid feelings. He opened the can and drank from it.

Unaware of the stares he's been receiving, Jimin put down the can as he fished out a pack of cigarettes, he took one and bring it between his teeth. He light it up with his lighter as he puffed his first smoke tonight.

Jimin Clark emits dark aura and people around him knows too well not to approach him, but a certain girl that has been watching him for a while now went to him, a glint of interest flash in her eyes.

"My my my, look who I found."
Jenifer Ruby Bass slide her hands to his broad chest up to his shoulders, with a smirk on her face? It was very sure she was entertained upon what she just witnessed a minute ago there.

Jenifer bring down her stare to the guy's body and she bit her lower lip upon finally looking at the infamous bad boy up close. Jimin wore his jean jacket with a cigarette between his teeth and a black t-shirt underneath that hugged perfectly his well defined body; Jimin was the type of guy you'd fall in love with, no matter how many beer bottles in his system.

And poor, poor Lisa Hearst. She preferred the boring one. Jenifer Bass thought.

"Why are you alone, Clark?"
The rich half asian girl asked, Jimin take her hands off him as he step away far from her which made Jenifer sort a genuine laugh.

"Sorry, I wasn't flirting okay? I'm teasing you, saw what happened there."
Jenifer leaned on the counter near them as she pointed to Lisa and Jonas who are laughing together not too far from them.

She didn't get any answer so she just continued on talking, sipping on the red cup she have on her right hand she glance at the bad boy who had his attention by watching the girl he secretly adores.

"Love can be complicated huh?"
She put down the red cup and face him. Jenifer tucked a strand of black straight hair behind her ear, knowing all too well what she just said.

"You know, it amazes me how she can find love that easily."
This caught his attention as he stared at the girl who now erased whatever masked she's been putting, as her eyes gleamed sadness.

Jimin sighed and put his unfinished cigarette on the sink wetting it. He ruffled his long bangs and stood beside the rich half Chinese girl.
"I'm sorry about my jerk cousin."
He stated glancing at her shortly. Jenifer forcedly smiled at this as she shrugged her shoulders and blew out a heavy breath.

"It was fun at first but when things started sinking in, reality will snatched it away from you and soon you'll realized you're just another toy that he got tired of playing."
She was smiling so bitterly, Jenifer missed the part where Jimin is staring at her sympathetically and wished to talk to his cousin right now to quit fooling around.

Ruby may not be the kindest girl he know but she's still a human after all.

"I don't know what happened to the both of you but I assure you he's getting his karma now."
Jenifer Ruby lifted her gaze and meet his gray ones. It must have been the act of the alcohol to see a soft Jenifer Bass and Jimin Clark.

She shake her head and positioned herself in front of him.
"Enough about me, Clark. Why her?"
Jenifer asked.

"There's a lot of girls out here throwing theirselves at you. Why would it have to be your friend?"
She eyed the whole room and so did Jimin but no matter how he look at these girls there only one who he really fancies.

"Other girls out there could give you a good fuck but eventually, you'll leave them first in the morning. Hearst is different. She's the type of girl who you would want to take in front of the altar and spent the rest of your life with."
It was pure and real. Hearing it from a delinquent was a surprised. She never seen someone who loves like this, Jenifer envied the brunette more than ever, why couldn't she see how lucky she is to be loved something like that?

"Are the other girls not?" Because apparently, what is with Lisa Hearst that other girls don't?

Jimin shakes his head. "No, because my heart doesn't beat for them."
And that answers all of it. It's not about Lisa Hearst having something special that others don't, instead it was the feeling Jimin have for her.

Jenifer let out a smile, the thing that people don't see a lot.
"God, bad boys can be really cringey if the want to."
She giggled, her gums showing and that instance it also made Jimin chuckle.

"Get lost, Bass."
He smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

"Come on, thanked me. I made you smile."
He only shake his head and stifle a laugh, while drinking from his can of beer.

Jenifer glance at the brunette who she somehow caught staring before she went back on giggling with her eye candy man. A thought came to her,
"You should confess you know?"
Jenifer suggested, nudging the bad boy who's having his second can of beer.

Because even behind the masked smile he wears in front of those two, Jimin's eyes were like mirrors to his real emotions. Jenifer doesn't know if Lisa chooses to ignore this or she's been ignoring something else?

"She already found someone else."
He muttered, looking away. His mood changes in an instant upon just a glimpse of the two.

"It wouldn't hurt you anymore if you try right? Because it looks like you're already in so much pain."
Jenifer patted his shoulder, before leaving him all alone with his thoughts.