Public Displays of Affection + New Assignment

Finally Thursday rolled around, Yoonji walked into work feeling delightfully refreshed and eager to start any assignment given to her. But once she walked into the meeting room she was beyond surprised to find Taehyung and Jimin making out fiercely.

 Yoonji stood there with her mouth wide open while she watched her boss perch seductively on Jimin's lap, practically shoving his tongue down Jimin's throat while Jimin occupied himself by groping his ass. 

Yoonji scoffed quietly and retreated before they noticed her, standing beside the meeting room's door and waiting for them to finish. 

While she was waiting Jungkook suddenly showed up, walking swiftly over and waiting beside her.

 "What's happening in there?" He whispered curiously. 

"Jimin and Taehyung are trying to choke each other with their tongues." Yoonji mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Who's Jimin?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head cutely.

 "The class president at my school." Yoonji replied nonchalantly. 

 "How did they meet?" Jungkook inquired, absolutely perplexed.

 "Taehyung interrupted my class to give me vacation days, and then he flirted with the president by winking at him." Yoonji recalled, grimacing at all of the rules Taehyung was recklessly ignoring and breaking. 

"If you want, I can go in and interrupt them." Jungkook offered generously. 

"Yes, please. If you would be so kind." Yoonji insisted gesturing Jungkook towards the door. 

Jungkook nodded and entered into the meeting room. 

"Excuse me, boss!" He yelled, startling the two males severely causing Taehyung to fall onto the floor. 

"Yes Jungkook?" Taehyung answered with just a hint of annoyance before standing up, his face flushed and a bulge prominent in his dress.

 "I was just wondering if you could start the meeting." Jungkook explained simply, crossing his arms. Taehyung sighed. 

"Fine. Jimin, I'll see you later~" He purred seductively, kissing him sloppily once more and then pushing him towards the door.

Jimin walked out in a daze, not even noticing Yoonji as she walked in to join Jungkook. As soon as Taehyung noticed Yoonji his face lit up. 

"Yoonji baby! How was your vacation?" He inquired sweetly, staring at her like she was the most interesting thing in his life.

 "It was good. I finally caught up on my sleep and I was able to purchase new weapons." Yoonji replied, giving him a beautiful gummy smile.

 "That's great baby doll! You deserved a rest!" Taehyung proclaimed, smiling back at her. 

"Anyway! Can you just give us the assignment." Jungkook huffed, taking a step forward in a territorial manner.

 "Certainly bunny~" Taehyung purred. 

"The reason why I called you both to the meeting room was to tell you about a new assignment. I'm calling in pairs of assassins to take on different jobs. I want you and Yoonji to go to the strip club and kill this man." Taehyung explained, giving them a picture of a man with dyed pink hair and a seductive smile. 

"This is Hyunjae. He is one of the strippers working there and he distracts the other assassins too much. So we've decided to kill him. It should be an easy job so I trust you two can handle it. Have fun~" Taehyung murmured, pulling out his phone and texting Jimin. 

Yoonji and Jungkook took the photo and drove over to the strip club. They stepped out of the car and admired the flashing lights. 

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked, pulling out his handgun. 

"Of course I am. You better be ready because tonight, I'm thirsty for blood." Yoonji growled, cocking her handgun and storming in through the front door.