Faithful Friends

The next day at work Yoonji walked in with a grey sweatshirt over her school uniform, with the hood tugged tightly around her face. Her co-worker Jin noticed her and a smile came across his plump lips.

 "What's with the hoodie Yoonji? Did you manage to make a fool of yourself?" He teased letting out a small chuckle. Yoonji turned to glare at him. 

"It's none of your business Jin! I just don't want to be recognized!" She declared, tugging the hoodie strings tighter so that only her nose was showing. Jin let out a hearty windshield wiper laugh. 

"Who do you not want to be recognized by?" He inquired, resting his chin on his hand. 

"Jeon Jungkook. Have you seen him?" Yoonji whispered, glancing from left to right. Jin shook his head. 

"No. I haven't seen him come in yet. Why? Are you two involved in a scandal?!" Jin blurted, his eyes growing wide with excitement. Yoonji growled. 

"Stop jumping to conclusions you dumb ass!" She hissed, scowling at him. Jin's eyes narrowed and he leaned towards her. 

"What did you call me you fucking bitch?" He retaliated vehemently. Yoonji sighed. 

"Look Jin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just upset that Jungkook can get me so worked up!" Yoonji explained, glaring at the floor while her cheeks turned pink. Jin immediately relaxed and the anger drained out of him.

 "I understand Yoonji. You just need time to sort out your feelings. Just remember, I'll be here to listen to you if you need me." Jin offered sweetly, smiling tenderly at her. Yoonji looked up at Jin and smiled tiredly at him. 

"Thanks Jin. Just let me know when Jungkook comes in." Yoonji whispered, winking at him. Jin nodded and winked back at her. 

"I got it Yoonji. Now hurry up to the meeting room! Taehyung is waiting for you!" Jin commanded, gesturing she should get going. Yoonji nodded and speed walked as fast as her little legs could go over to the meeting room. 

She opened the door and then shut it just as quickly. Jungkook had managed to make it to the meeting room first and he was standing there waiting for her to show up. Yoonji groaned and put down her hood. 

"So much for avoiding Jungkook." She thought to herself before rolling her eyes and entering the meeting room. 

Once Taehyung saw her his whole face lit up with happiness.

 "Yoonji! How are you doing cutie pie?" He asked, crossing one of his legs over the other. 

"I'm doing fine. How are you and Jimin doing?" Yoonji asked ignoring Jungkook's jealous glare. 

"We're just lovely! If all goes well, I might be able to meet his parents soon!" Taehyung squealed happily. Yoonji smiled. 

"I'm happy for you Taehyung. Now do you have my payment for the assassination?" Yoonji inquired, trying to get her boss back on track. Taehyung nodded and held up an envelope filled with cash. Yoonji walked over to him and collected the cash, returning to her place directly after. 

 "Alright now that both of you have been paid, I have a new assignment I'd like to offer to you." Taehyung proclaimed, wiggling his eyebrows up and down teasingly.

"What kind of assignment?" Jungkook prodded, curiosity present in his tone. 

"It involves you two traveling on a ferry to block island, rhode island and staying in a boat on the ocean, where you will assassinate a rich couple living there. We need the money for the company anyway." Taehyung explained, giving Yoonji a picture of the couple. Yoonji smirked. 

"I always did wonder where the company got their money from." She chuckled stealing a glance at Jungkook. The bunny smiled.

 "We'll take the assignment." He declared, putting his arm securely around Yoonji's waist. Yoonji's face flushed pink and she looked down at the floor.

 "Yeah. I can have my co-worker Jin pilot the ship, he has his boating licence." She mumbled biting her lip. 

"Great! Then you both get ready to leave and I'll negotiate the amount you get paid after you finish the job. Anyways have fun!" Taehyung teased, giving Yoonji a sly wink. Yoonji rolled her eyes and broke out of Jungkook's grip. 

"Thanks Tae." She grumbled before rushing out of the room. Jungkook sighed happily. 

"I love her, I really do." He swooned, glancing up at Taehyung who smiled back at him in return. 

Outside of the meeting room Yoonji rushed over to Jin. 

"Hey Yoonji! How was the meeting?" He asked while filing his nails. 

"It was fine. Anyway Jin, I was wondering If you wanted to drive Jungkook and I to block island, rhode island on your boat?" Yoonji asked, giving him a pleading look. Jin giggled.

 "Sure silly! I need to make sure my best friend succeeds in her relationship!" Jin joked, winking playfully at her. Yoonji smacked Jin on the shoulder out of embarrassment. 

"Keep quiet!" She hissed, trying to cover up her red cheeks. Jin laughed. 

"You'll thank me later. For now you better go and get packed so you won't keep Jungkook waiting!" He instructed shutting down his computer and gesturing Yoonji towards the door. Yoonji nodded and waved goodbye to Jin before heading home to pack for the trip.