Dr. Emile Picani (Logicality)

Thomas and Joan sat off to the side as Dr. Picani greeted his "patients."

"Do you how do?" He giggled, hugging Talyn.

"Aaaaaah! I missed you so much, Picani! How have you been?" Talyn squealed.

"As chipper as Mabel on a regular basis!" Dr. Picani responded snapping finger guns at them.

"Alright, alright, Tal, we have to start filming," Joan said, smiling at his significant other. Talyn gasped.

"Right! Sorry!" They chirped, running over to sit beside Joan.

Around 2am, it was just Thomas, Joan, Talyn, and Dr. Picani. Talyn was fast asleep on Joan's shoulder, their laptop sitting in their lap.

"I'm gonna go grab some coffee," Dr. Picani yawned, standing up from his seat and heading to the break area in the building. Thomas got up to follow after a minute or two but stopped behind a wall.

"Do we have to always add creamer to our coffee?" Dr. Picani asked, answering himself. "Of course we do, you know I don't like the bitter taste of coffee." Thomas stared in disbelief at Dr. Picani.

"It's absolutely ridiculous, you know that?"
"So? It's good still, isn't it?"
Dr. Picani sighed as he opened the creamer cup, "I guess so..."

"Um, Emile?" Thomas asked, walking out from his hiding spot, making Dr. Picani jump.

"Ah! Do you how do, Thomas?" Picani asked as he spun around, his creamer filled coffee in his hand, a wide smile on his face.

"You okay?" Thomas asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Oh yes, of course! Just putting creamer in my coffee!" Emile responded, rushing past Thomas. Thomas huffed and prepared coffee for himself.

Around 3 am, Virgil and Roman popped up.

"Thomas!" Virgil yelled, even though Thomas was sitting right there. Dr. Emile Picani looked up from his work, his eyes widening.

"We cannot find Patton or Logan anywhere! We checked everywhere-" Roman cried out.

"The commons!"

"The Mind Palace set!"

"The imagination!"

"Hell, even Logan's observatory!" Roman finished, grabbing onto Thomas's shoulders.

"What about their rooms?" Thomas asked.

"Their doors aren't there anymore! THEY'RE NOT THERE!" Virgil began to panic, gasping for air.

"Woah, woah woah, hey! Calm down!" Dr. Picani got up quickly and ran to Virgil.

"Okay, 4 in...Hold for 7...release for 8," Dr. Picani told Virgil and slowly Virgil calmed down. "Remember last time that Patton became distressed? Thomas was more emotional than ever," Dr. Picani reminded Virgil, smiling softly.

"Y-yeah, I guess so," Virgil breathed out, hugging himself. "But what do we do? Their doors are gone. There's just one door and it's not one of their's."

"What?" Thomas asked, standing up.

"I guess we have to show him now, Virgil," Roman sighed. Virgil looked at Roman and Roman made them all sink down, excluding Joan and Talyn.

They appeared in the mind palace, looking at the door. It was a nice blue, with stickers all over it, as well as a name plate screwed in.

"Dr. Emile Picani, PhD." Dr. Picani read, his eyes widening. "My own room?"

"It's locked," Virgil huffed as Dr. Picani reached for the handle. As he turned the handle, the door unlocked and the door swung open.

"Oh...my...stars!" Emile gasped, walking inside. The walls were tall, with bookshelves filled with novels, graphic novels, comic books, and DVD's.

"Woah..." Virgil gasped, looking around. "This would put Logan's room to shame..."

Emile walked around the room, looking at all of the pop figures.

"But, what do we do?" Emile heard and turned to see Thomas, Virgil, and Roman muttering to each other.

"He can't just replace them," Virgil choked out sinking into his hoodie. The room suddenly shook and they looked to Emile. Emile was sobbing.

"Oh goodness, we've made them upset," He whimpered out, hugging himself.

"No, no, they're just worried," He told himself.

"No! W-we've upset them! V-virgil's crying! I-I can't do this!" He screamed. There was a bright flash and two people were thrown at the crumbling walls of the room. Patton sat against the wall, crying loudly, hugging his knees. Logan quickly got up from where he was thrown and grabbed Patton.

"We have to go! Now!" Logan yelled, dragging Patton out of the room, with the sides and Thomas following. As the door split in two as they left, Patton was against the opposite wall, sobbing loudly. "N-no, Patton, hey, don't cry," Logan whispered, crouching by him.

"It's all my fault...we all could've gotten hurt," Patton gasped out, looking at Logan.

"You were upset, it's okay, I know you hate seeing any of us upset," Logan whispered, placing a hand gently on Patton's cheek, wiping away his tears. Patton quickly hugged Logan and Logan hugged back. Their bodies glowed brightly and Emile Picani appeared, hugging himself and crying silently.

Virgil, Thomas, and Roman stared in disbelief.

"We can do this," Emile whispered to himself, looking at the three.

"Do you how do?" He asked, wiping his tears away.

As they sat in Emile Picani's office, Emile explained the situation.

"So, you fused? Like in Steven Universe?" Joan asked excitedly, grinning.

"Yup! Crazy, right?" Emile responded with the same amount of energy.

"That's...insane," Virgil muttered, looking at him with wide eyes.

Emile unfused and there stood Patton and Logan, their foreheads pressed together, Logan's hand still on Patton's cheek.

"Awwww..." Talyn yawned, looking at them. Patton giggled at Talyn's reaction, looking at them. Logan and Patton pulled away from each other, holding hands.

"Now, does this mean anything?" Virgil asked, motioning to their hands.

"Yes, of course. Patton and I are in a romantic relationship. I thought it was obvious," Logan said, raising his eyebrow at Virgil.

"If it was obvious, then I'm just stupid," Virgil said, shrugging.

"I will fight you, Virge," Patton yawned, rubbing his eye with his free hand.

"Ah, that's right, you must be extremely fatigued," Logan said, looking at his sleepy boyfriend. "Well, Dr. Emile Picani will be back tomorrow. For now, he is tired," Logan said, pulling Patton close and sunk down.

Logan picked Patton up bridal style and walked to his room, laying Patton on his bed. Logan got ready for bed then joined Patton in the bed. Patton nuzzled into the crook of Logan's neck and Logan drifted off to sleep at the sound of Patton's quiet snores.