Almost (Most definitely) Caught (Logicality/SSF)

Implied sex, talk of masturbation, awkward author, uh help
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Logan walked to the Mind Palace kitchen, covering his mouth as he yawned. Virgil was sat on the island while Roman sat on a stool next to it, his head resting on the island, dozing.

"Good morning, you two," Logan spoke, nodding at Virgil.

"Pocket protector, have you seen Dad? He's usually up by now," Virgil said, watching Logan.

"I don't believe I have, Virgil," Logan said, stopping in front of the fridge. "Why is Roman asleep on the island?"

"Well, uh, it'd be great if you could keep your jerking off quiet, thanks," Virgil said suddenly, glaring daggers into the back of Logan's neck.

"Virgil, what I do in my room is none of your business!" Logan snapped, turning to glare heavily at Virgil, his face a bright red.

Virgil snapped twice by his ear then rolled his eyes. "When it keeps Roman and I up, it's really disturbing man," Virgil retorted, rolling his eyes.

"FALSEHOO-"

Suddenly, everyone was summoned. Virgil and Roman screamed while Logan groaned in annoyance, having to stop scolding Virgil.

Deceit and Honesty were sat in their corner, Deceit absolutely furious with Thomas.

Remus was in his corner, his arms crossed and grumbling, something about 'I'm the one supposed to be waking you up at random times, jackass.'

Then Virgil's eyes scanned over to Patton's spot, where Patton sat on the ground, snoring softly. One of Logan's nerdy sweaters was on him. But it looked as if it were messily thrown on.

Virgil looked at Logan, who was covering his face. After everyone realized the state of Patton they followed Virgil's gaze to look at Logan.

"Why is Patton in one of your sweaters, specks?" Roman asked, smirking.

"He was only wearing undergarments, I had to cover him up just in case Thomas was filming," Logan responded, moving his hands from his face.

"How did you know that?" Virgil asked, a mischevious look in his eyes.

"I...I um..." Logan stammered and simply, shut down. He stood there in shock, sputtering.

"Logan.exe has stopped working," Virgil muttered, jokingly. He got up and shook Patton's shoulder. Patton's eyes opened and he looked at his dark strange son.

"Oh...good morning, Virgil," Patton yawned, his voice soft and a little rough.

"Are you sick, Patton?" Virgil asked, suddenly concerned.

"Nope, just tired," Patton responded, rubbing his eyes. "Could you help me stand up, kiddo?" Virgil nodded and helped Patton to his feet. Patton winced at the sudden pain in his lower back and Virgil quickly noticed, starting to fuss.

"Virgil, Virgil! I'm alright!" Patton reassured the younger side, smiling tiredly.

"Are you sure?" Virgil asked, his eyes wide with worry.

"Yes, I guess I slept on my back wrong, but I'm okay," Patton confirmed, placing his hand on Virgil's shoulder. Virgil relaxed at the contact and went back to his spot.

When Logan and Patton locked eyes, they both went bright pink, giggling softly. Virgil sneered in surprise at the sound of Logan giggling. Patton walked slowly, and painfully, towards Logan and wrapped his arms around Logan's neck.

"Whoops, we almost got caught," Patton giggled quietly. Logan had a soft smile on his face.

"Yes, we almost did, Pat," Logan responded, placing his hands on Patton's waist.

The two had clearly forgotten they were in Thomas's living room with the other sides and Thomas. They all stared in shock at the two.

"We have to be more careful," Patton cooed, pressing his forehead to Logan's.

"Why be careful? We had fun didn't we," Logan purred back, making Patton giggle. Patton nodded, making their noses touch. Logan chuckled sweetly and pulled Patton close, kissing him softly.

A loud, fanboyish scream broke them apart.

Virgil was staring in shock.

Roman was jumping up and down, screaming happily.

Remus had stopped in his tracks from sneaking up behind Roman and stared.

Honesty and Deceit looked at the two, smirking.

But Thomas and Joan were in the centre of it all, gawking at them.

Patton's face flushed to a deep red and he hugged onto Logan, shoving his face into the side's chest. Logan was sputtering again, his eyes wide.

"So...what I heard last night wasn't you-" Virgil started and Logan quickly cut him off by clearing his throat, glaring daggers at him, his face deep red. "Jeez, sorry," Virgil scoffed, rolling his eyes.

The video that day was awkward between all of the sides and tension was high. Patton and Logan wouldn't look at each other and Virgil and Roman were being put off by it.

"Ugh, I can't record like this!" Roman yelled, startling Joan and Thomas, but they kept the cameras rolling.

"You two can't just act like what you were doing earlier never happened!" Roman yelled, looking between Logan and Patton. "It was cute, gosh darnit! It was cute! You shouldn't be embarrassed about it! Yeah, I'm a little upset you didn't tell me, but you can't act like nothing happened!"

"I second Princey on that one," Virgil muttered, looking at Patton. "Dad, you and Pocket Protector are cute." Patton beamed at the fact Virgil called him 'dad'. Logan grimaced at the nick name Virgil gave him. Patton looked at Logan and broke through the established column between them. Joan was about to cut the camera, but Thomas pushed Joan's hand down, watching Patton.

"What are you doing, Patton?" Logan asked as Patton stopped in front of him.

"They're right, Logan...we can't be embarrassed about it," Patton whispered, taking hold of Logan's hands, making the logical side blush. "What do you think, Logan?"

Logan looked at Patton in the eyes.

"I...think..." Logan squeezed Patton's hands, a small smile formed on his normally stoic face. He quickly pulled Patton close and wrapped his arms Patton's waist and lifted him off the ground, grinning. Patton laughed and placed his hands on Logan's shoulders, leaning down and kissing Logan sweetly. Logan hummed quietly, kissing back.

"I think we are pretty cute, Patton," Logan whispered after he stopped kissing Patton. Patton giggled as Logan set him down and Patton hugged Logan tightly, happy tears forming in both of their eyes. A sniffle made the four sides break out of their stupor and looked over at Thomas, who had tears streaming out of his eyes.

"Woah, Thomas, you okay?" Joan asked, worry filling his eyes.

"I don't even know why I'm crying, to be honest, Joan," Thomas responded, wiping his eyes.

"Sorry, kiddo," Patton smiled, wiping away his own tears. "I'm just so happy that Logie and I can be open about it, but also just, tell my family," Patton whispered, looking back to Virgil and Roman.

"That's quite alright, Patton," Thomas said, smiling. "You guys are really cute."

"Yes, we are," Logan said matter-of-factly, nodding once.