Yin and Yang (SSF)(SSS)

Virgil sat next to the chained up door, feeling himself become exhausted. Two chains, one black and one yellow, were broken from Remus and Deceit's departure.

"Hey kiddo, come on, you need to go to bed," a voice said and Virgil looked up to see Patton in his cat onesie.

"No, I need to keep this door shut. So no one else can get out," Virgil murmured, closing his eyes.

"You can't keep it shut if you're tired, kiddo," Patton whispered, helping Virgil to his feet. "Roman's got it covered, just rest up. You've exhausted yourself too long."

When morning came Virgil walked to the door and found that the white chain was broken. Virgil gasped, backing away. "No...no! NO!" Virgil screamed. Roman, Logan, and Patton came around the corner.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Patton asked, looking at Virgil.

"Another chain broke! Another goddamn chain broke!" Virgil yelled, whipping around.

"What? I watched the door all night," Roman said, staring wide-eyed at the door.

"Come on, Virgil. Come eat breakfast and we can discuss this in the main area," Logan said, placing his hand on Virgil's shoulder and lead him towards the commons.

"Uh, was this door here before?" Patton asked, looking at a large door in the hallway.

"No, it was not," Logan said, furrowing his eyebrows. Roman slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

"Woah, this is new," Virgil muttered, peering in. The black and white room was circular and in the middle of the split between black and white was a circular bed pushed up to the wall. Four doors were split between the walls. The sides walked in and looked around. One of the doors rattled and the sides quickly shape shifted into inanimate objects, watching.

"Now, De, don't be upset," a voice said and a mysterious person walked in, Deceit right behind him.

"I can help being upset," Deceit cried out, flopping on the bed. The person joined him and removed his top hat, hugging Deceit's arm.

"I get it," he whispered his chin resting on Deceit's shoulder.

"Do you? They think I'm like him! I'm not though," Deceit sighed, looking in the person's eyes.

"Now, De, I'm sure they're aware. You just have to show them your sweet side," The person purred, leaning forward and nuzzling Deceit's snake half. The human half of Deceit's face turned bright red and he chuckled, kissing the other's forehead.

"You know I can't do that without you, Honesty," Deceit cooed against the other's forehead. The person named Honesty climbed onto Deceit, resting his butt on Deceit's crotch.

"Then let's see what you can do with me," Honesty purred.

"NOPE! NOPE I'M NOT STICKING AROUND FOR THIS THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY!" Virgil yelled, morphing back. Deceit and Honesty screamed, Honesty falling onto Deceit's chest and gripping onto him tightly.

"Now, you don't just interrupt intimate moments like that, kiddo," Patton said while morphing back, his arms crossed.

"I'm with Patton on this one, Pinegrovel*," Roman said, morphing as well.

"You are all imbeciles," Logan muttered, morphing and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What the hell?! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Deceit screamed, his voice deep and dark. The four jumped and quickly left.

Dinner was awkward. Honesty hadn't joined for dinner but Deceit had. He was quiet as he poked at the food. Virgil was sat across from him, sometimes glancing at him guiltily.