Chapter 19

A/N: BROS I'M SO SORRY!!! I KNOW I SAID I'D POST LAST WEEK BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY SO YEAH!!! ALSO LIKE THIS ISN'T RELATED TO BNHA BUT I'VE BEEN WATCHING JOJO AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS JUST FUCKIN DIED SO YEAH I'M SLIGHTLY NOT OK BUT YEAH! HERE YOU GO!!!

ALSO WTF IS THIS LMAO THIS BOOK IS ABSOLUTE TRASH THERES NO WAY IM ENTERING IT

Making your way to the first year's arena you try and swallow your nerves. Walking along the halls in utter silence next to Iida wasn't your idea of a fun time. Thinking about it this was probably the closest you'd been to having "alone" time with the glasses clad male, although after what had happened earlier you weren't looking forward to anymore "alone" time with the high strung male.

Hearing a hard sigh you look to your right. Iida slowly, and rather shamefully, takes a glance over at you then rushes in front of you, bowing in a perfect ninety degrees. "Sorry about... earlier." You didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. Everyone could say what they want but Iida definitely is something special.

Bringing his body back to 180 degrees Iida peers into your eyes apologetically. Giving him a warm smile and a shy laugh you rub the back of your neck subconsciously participating in an anime cliché. "It's nothing, really! I get there's a lot of pressure cause of the festival so just don't worry about it. I'm not offended or anything." Watching as Iida's body relaxes, as much as Iida is capable of relaxing, and smiles back.

Feeling a sudden body roughly collide with yours you turn around seeing Kaminari with his head down. "... sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." Without looking up the electric blonde continues on his way down the hall with his head held down. Not wanting to get involved with emotional tension until after the festival you smile over at Iida and keep walking, the glasses clad male walking in unison by your side.

Finally getting to the arena you made your way in to find something you weren't expecting in a million years. All of the girls in your class wearing cheerleader uniforms. "Before we get to the final event, I've got good news for all those out of the running!" You could barely focus on what Mic was yelling about as you couldn't help but eye your female classmates up and down.

"We even shipped in cheerleaders from America to get you pumped up..." Now remembering what Kaminari had been talking about earlier you stifle a laugh as you mentally thank Kaminari for his cunning idea. "This is still a sports festival, so we've prepared a recreational activity for all participants!"

You couldn't help yourself but smile at the girls outfits. "I didn't take you as the perv type, Hone-kun." You cringed and blushed as Jirou called you out. Rubbing your neck, again participating in the same anime cliché, you couldn't look away. "Enjoying the view, (Y/n)-kun?" Your face erupted into multiple shades of red as Mina's voice graced your ears. Seeing as the embarrassment would not ending anytime soon your able to pull your gaze away from the girls for a moment still painted with arrays of red.

"Class A? Why?!" Noticing Mic's confusion the girls seemed to figure out that what Kaminari had said was false. "Kaminari!! You tricked us?!" Taking a glance over at Kaminari the blonde seemed to have regained his perverted and carefree personality back.

"How'd I let myself get fooled by Kaminari's stupid prank..." Walking over to Momo you give her a reassuring smile. "You can still change real quick and be back before the finals." Looking up with a large blush Momo nods and looks away. "I-I'll be right b-back." Momo stuttered out as she rushed off towards the changing room. The other girls follow Momo, some seeming more excited about the uniforms than others.

"Hope everyone enjoys this little recreational competition!" Trying to find something to do you walked over to Midoriya with a smile. Damn you sure are getting good at those friendly smiles! Good for you pal! "Hey, Midoriya! You did great during the calvary!" Blushing slightly the green haired male smiles back. "Th-thanks, Hone-kun!"

Suddenly the green haired male extended his hand towards you causing his face to redden like a tomato. Giving him another one of your cute smiles you grasped his hand firmly. "May the best man win!" you say trying to encourage the shy boy. "Y-yeah! May the best man win!" You then let go of his hand and walk over to Kirishima, Mina, and Sero.

"Once that's over, we're on to the final event. Between the 16 members of the four winning teams... we'll have a formal tournament!!" Feeling relieved at the sound of a solo event your nerves calm. "A series of one-on-one battles!!" Your nerves then tensed up again as you realized you may have to fight Kaminari. Not wanting to have any further awkward interactions with the blonde you hoped, very selfishly, that one of you would be out of the tournament before any possibility of you fighting could occur.

"A tournament, huh? So we'll be up in that ring I see on tv every year!" Kirishima boomed excitedly. "Was it a tournament last year too?" Mina spoke up. "The format's always different, but most years involve some kind of head-to-head competition." Sero answered. "All of a sudden I regret eating such a heavy lunch." The three of you laugh together as you try to release the tension in your stomach.

Soon Midnight's beautiful and stunning self appeared walking up on top of a large platform. "Every second Midnight graces my presence is another minute worth living!" Snapping out of your fanboy state you pay as much attention to what she has to say next as you do during those late night interview bingeing sessions you have alone in your room. "The matchups will be decided by drawing lots." You nodded with every word, a stupid grin on your face.

"Once that's settled, we'll move on to the festivities and then the tournament itself!" Trying to calm yourself down you hope and pray you don't get paired up with Kaminari. "It's up to each of you 16 finalists whether or not you participate in the fun. I expect some of you would rather take a breather and save your strength." You mentally scoffed. "Who in their right mind would miss this opportunity? Not even I'd pass up the chance."

Waiting for the rest of the instructions you continued to pray that the electric blonde wouldn't be paired with you. "Now, let's start with the first-place team..." Your stomach began to turn and you felt like running to the toilets when all of a sudden a shaky voice spoke up. "Um... Excuse me." Taking a glance back your eyes made their way to Ojiro.

"I know this is a great opportunity. And I know how stupid it must seem to throw it away..." You exhauled sharply, what was he doing? "But the final tournament... everyone else made it here by their own strength. Yet I'm standing here, and I don't even know how or why. I just can't take it." Your eyes widened in shock. "What in the actual FUCK is he thinking?!"