Wisconsin sucks

Katya

Today was Katyas first full day in Wisconsin where she didn't have anything else to unpack at the house and was free to roam the city. She slept in till 2:00pm because why not. When she got up she changed into a black mesh shirt with little red detailing and high waisted black pants. She looked hot as always. Before she left she quickly ate a chocolate chip muffin and headed out. She hopped on her motorbike and backed out of the driveway.

The next few hours were spent riding down different highways that cut through endless farmland. By 6:30pm she began getting hungry and headed to a small cafe right by the school her mom worked at. It was cozy inside and Katya ended up staying for a little over 2 hours just drinking coffee and reading a book she found on the little bookshelf inside the cafe. She realized how long she had been there and put $100 dollars on the table to cover her tab and tip literally every single worker there. Not like she couldn't afford to leave $100 to cover her $15 tab. She grabbed her helmet and headed out to her bike after starting up her bike she checked the time quick 9:15pm. That meant she could speed through the school zone. Yes! She was just about to speed up when she noticed a girl playing a guitar under the bleachers.

Even from for away Katya could tell the girl was beautiful. Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and she effortlessly played her guitar. Katya didn't realize how much she slowed down and stared at the girl until she saw her quickly stop playing and looked directly at Katya. Katya quickly whipped back to the road and sped away embarrassed.

She knew she had to see that girl again. Just had to.
Milwaukee Wisconsin may be bland and have boring farm land scenery but that girl was the only scenery Katya needed.