Are we going too fast?

Trixie
My head started to spin trying to put together the words to tell Katya what I had to, I just stared at my hands in my lap.

"Baby?"

"Yea Uh. Yea" I lifted my head and Katya had a very worrisome look on her face, I almost wanted to just start kissing her and avoid this conversation all together but she won't let me and I know that

"Uhh I don't know how to say it so I'm just gonna give you the full story"

"Okay"

"Me and Sasha we're talking and we talked about me and you and how we've known each other for so little time but love each other so much, and then we talked about what she wanted her wedding with Shea to be like. Eventually I told her what I want mine to be like and I said 'it would be small because me and Katya don't really have anyone to invite' "

I looked up at her and she had this weird mix between shock, confusion and endearment plastered on her face in one complex look

"Uh and so I started thinking more about that and how we've known each other for so little time but you've already done so much for me and I was thinking far into the future about me and you together. Are we going to fast? Has this ever happened before other than in movies?"

"What? Love?"

"Yea. Real love . It's too unfamiliar to me. I'm scared as fuck now and I don't know why I ever thought deeper into it because now I have embarrassed myself on my first day at work"

"So what are you saying baby? Do you want time to think? Like a break?"

"No. God no. I need you so badly. but I just think we're going really fast and this is very new to me and I never realized how scared I am of it"

"We can slow down then baby. There's no problem with that. I want you to be comfortable"

"Okay. So what now?"

Katya chuckled and shook her head lightly "Nothing, let's watch a movie and order food"

We spent the rest of the night cuddling in bed watching movies and I was the happiest I had ever been.
••••
I know this is super short but it's just a buffer chapter.