Im gonna be free

Katya
* big time skip a little over 11 months *
Me and Trixie slowed down and started going on dates every week, she got the hang of working and right now was a really good time. Dane has gotten worse with his drinking so he is usually passed out by the time I drop Trixie off at home, Trixie says that he also has been sick lately and her mom has been taking him to doctor appointments. Trixies mom got a job and they have been working on purchasing an apartment without Dane knowing. Everything is going according to plan and I somehow find a way to fall more in love with Trixie everyday I'm with her. Trixie also finally got her license after having her learners for 3 years.

Trixies eighteenth birthday is in tomorrow which means our one year anniversary is in 4 days. I still didn't know what I was gonna do for our anniversary but I did know what I was doing for trixies birthday. It's stupid that the legal drinking age is 21 in the U.S so I'm taking Trixie to Canada, Niagra falls to be specific so that we can party for her eighteenth. I've already talked to my mom about it and she's letting trixie miss school because she is such a great student, I even talked to trixies mom about it too and she said it was okay. I'm still working out how I'm going to surprise trixie since it's a nine hour drive but I know I'll think of something.

Trixie was at school right now and I had nothing to do, my mind was blank. It still gonna be another hour and a half until I have to pick up trixie so I decided to watch a movie and right away I fell asleep.

"Katya?"

I felt someone shaking me awake and as I opened my eyes an angry trixie was towering over me, I shot up

"Aw shit what time is it?! I'm sorry baby I fell asleep"

I grabbed my phone and saw I had four missed calls from trixie and that it was 4pm,

"Fuck sorry baby girl"

"It's okay I took an Uber. Obviously sleeping is more important than me I guess" she was trying to suppress a smirk on her face

"Oh shut up" I grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto the bed with me, she shrieked and giggled flopping over next to me

"How was your last day being seventeen, gorgeous?"

"It was good your mom and ms.Minj were acting weird with me today and I don't know why"

"Yea that is uh weird" Jesus my mom and Ginger can never be told secrets I swear and they have both gotten so much closer with trixie so that just makes it even harder For them.

"How was your day Momma" she cuddled up closer to me and I could tell she was worked up

"It was fine I missed you the whole time, and I can't wait for tomorrow"

"What are we doing?" She got even closer to me and kissed my neck

"Mm that's a surprise baby. Your staying the night here right?"

"Tonight? Yea my mom said I could"

"Yay we can cuddle all night"

"Can we do something else to though"
She kissed my neck again

"Like what?" I knew what she was implying but I loved seeing her so needy like this

"Mm mommma"

"What baby girl?"

She kissed my neck and rolled on top of me so that she was straddling my hips, I rested my hands on her hips

"It's my last night being 17 this is the youngest you'll ever see me"

"So?"

"Well I think it's only fair to fuck me one last time while I'm 17"

"Mm I agree with that statement"