Truly starting to believe it.

Trixie
Katya has had me trapped in this car for five hours so far and surprisingly I'm having a lot of fun. The weight is being lifted off my shoulders sitting with Katya and I'm so excited for whatever she has planned.

I still can't believe in a few days it will be our one year anniversary. I never thought I'd ever experience a full year of consistent love and support, but Katya made it happen. Nothing in my life that was good was ever consistent but now I have Katya.

"What are you thinking about babygirl?"

"Huh? Oh nothing. Just thinking about how fucking good you've made my life"

Katya smiled warmly but didn't say anything. I was so content with everything happening in my life now. It was all looking up. I rested my head on the window and ended up drifting to sleep.

"Baby girl you gotta wake up" I woke up and the car was parked. Katya was standing on my side of the car with the door open and a shirt in her hands

"Where are we?" I rubbed my eyes and took the shirt

"The border" Katya closed the door and went back around to her side and got in the car

"The border?! Which one?"

"Canada" Katya started the car and joined the line of other cars all wanting to get into Canada

"Where the hell are we going Katya?"

"Once we get through. Look out my window. We're gonna cross rainbow bridge"

"I still have no idea where we are that was no help"

"You'll see baby"

We pulled up and were greeted by a border services officer

"Hello where are you coming from and where are you heading?"

"We are staying uh here. I'm sorry it's kind of my girlfriends birthday and it's a surprise"

"Okay but you are staying at the falls correct?"

"Yes"

"Okay can I see your id and passports please"

"Baby get your passport out of the compartment"

I sat up and grabbed my passport, and I opened it handing it to the officer. Katya also gave her passport.

"Alright great. Happy birthday miss. Enjoy your trip"

"Thanks so much"

As Katya drove forward the sound of rushing water filled the car. Katya drove onto a bridge and as I looked over there was a huge waterfall. It was beautiful. Katya had a smug grin on her face

"I still don't know where we are but this is beautiful"

"Niagara falls, Ontario, Canada"

"Oh my god Katya. What the hell did I do to deserve you?"

"What the hell did I do to deserve you?"

"This is amazing. Really. I don't know what to say"

"Wait Till you see the view from our hotel room"

"I love you so much Yekaterina zamolodchikova"

"I love you too beatrice Mattel"

"How do you know my full name?! I haven't had someone call me Beatrice in years"

"Uh your passport baby. I like it. Beatrice"

"Ew no I hate it. My name is trixie"

"And my name is Katya"

"Whatever you say Yekaterina"

Katya glared at me and all I could do was laugh. It had only been ten minutes and we were already at the hotel. Katya got out of the car and grabbed our bags before opening my door for me. I got out of the car and Katya gave the keys to a valet driver.

"Put it on Katya. Z's bill please"

"Y-your Katya?"

"Yes"

"We're very excited to have you stay at our hotel. Valet parking is free of charge for you ma'am"

I stared at her with my mouth open in shock "since when are you famous or something?"

"Mm you'll see"

We went into the hotel and Katya checked us in. When we got to the elevator Katya hit floor 20. She had booked us some kind of suite and as soon as the receptionist heard her name she became very nervous around Katya

"Can you tell me why people are acting like you're the messiah here?"

"You'll see when we get back to the hotel after we go out"

The elevator doors opened and we found our room. As I walked in my jaw dropped

"Holy shit! How much did this cost you?"

"That doesn't matter baby. You like it? Its a pretty nice room huh?"

"Holy fuck I've only ever stayed at gross motels. This. This is insane."

The room had floor to ceiling windows, a kitchen, and stairs going up to a loft where there was a huge bed and tv. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and you could see the falls out of the big windows in the room.

"Wait are we going out tonight?!"

"Yes baby. Of course we are. We gotta leave in like three hours"

"Did you pack my makeup?! And my shampoo and conditioner?! And my favourite body wash?!"

Katya rolled her eyes and opened her bag. She took out my giant makeup bag "who do you think I am? Of course I did baby girl"
She began walking away with the bag in her hands. I was confused for a second

"come on baby girl. I need to shower too. We can save water"

I giggled and ran into the bathroom. Katya took out everything we needed and set it all in the shower on a little shelf. I went to take off my pandora bracelet and realized I didn't have it on

"Oh nooo I forgot my bracelet at the house"

"That's okay baby. It'll be there when we get back. I'll get adore to put it in your jewellery box"

"Why would adore be at your house?"

"She's using the studio. May as well put it to use until somebody is finally ready" she poked my tummy and lifted off my shirt

"Hey! I'm also done with my song. Im putting a lot of thought into it"

"Okay"

We both fully undressed and got into the shower. The water was cold at first making us both shriek.
Katya took some shampoo and put it in my hair. She softly massaged it into my scalp and it felt heavenly. She put her thigh between my legs and tilted my head back into the stream of water slowly rinsing the shampoo from my hair. She took face cleanser and wiped away the makeup on my face. My eyes were closed and I felt so relaxed and happy.

"You're so very beautiful baby girl. Did you know that?"

"You tell me everyday and I'm truly starting to believe it myself"

It's true. Every time I looked in the mirror I had less and less feeling of disgust towards my image. I'm finally starting to see the pretty girl everyone says I am.

Katya tilted my head back up and kissed my neck. She pressed her body against mine and kissed my lips, the feeling of her warm skin against mine was so familiar and beautiful. I loved it so much.

I know this trip is going to be great.
•••••••
Lmao hi. I'm alive. Kind of dropped if the edge of the earth for a bit. But what Wattpad author doesn't? Ahahaah. Anyways here's a chapter for y'all