Piercing blue eyes

Trixie
Trixie ended up making it to bed. She didn't change out of her dress or clean her arm she just buried herself under the blankets and cried herself to sleep. When she woke up she took a shower, she debated whether or not she should take off the bracelet but ended up deciding to leave it on because it was covered in dried blood from her wrist. Once she was clean and she had a chance to clear her head she got dressed and blow dried her hair and headed to school right away.

She listened to Dolly while she walked and when she got to school she noticed a motorbike in the driveway. It was the same motorbike she saw pass by at 9 and 4:30pm everyday. Huh. She continued to head into the school and as she looked into the office she saw the hottest woman on the planet. The woman had short blonde wavy hair with bangs and was wearing a brown vintage tracksuit with grey pinstripes and it looked so good on her, the woman had piercing blue eyes and trixie could see her perfect white teeth as she spoke. Trixie could stare at this woman forever. She was so gorgeous and sexy and hot and uggh. She couldn't stoop looking at the woman's blue eyes until she realized they were staring at her widely. She froze as the woman looked her up and down then smiled and turned back to who she was talking to. Trixie bolted to her locker and took a second to calm the butterflies growing in her stomach. How could she be so love struck after only looking at someone.
****
Katya
Katya has to go to the highschool with her mom today. Well she didn't have to but she wanted to hangout with her mom. She was talking with the secretary when out of the corner of her eye she saw a pink figure walk through the front entrance of the school. Katya looked over and realized it was that girl from the bleachers. Oh that gorgeous girl. The one she has already spent thousands of dollars on  on without speaking a word to her. She was even more stunning up close. She was wearing a tight pink pencil skirt with a matching blazer and white shirt, she had the most amazing curves almost too good to be true. She looked like a larger than life Barbie. Katya noticed the girl was staring at her so she smiled before looking away and continuing her conversation with the secretary. Katya knew she had to talk to the girl at lunch or the end of the day.
****
Trixie
Trixie spent the rest of the morning daydreaming about the perfect woman she saw and before she knew it was lunch so she grabbed her food from her locker and headed to the picnic benches out front catching a glimpse of the woman she saw in the morning still in the office. No more than 5 minutes after she sat down she noticed someone sitting next to her, when she looked over she was instantly met by those piercing blue eyes staring at her

"hi" the woman said

"umm uhh hi" was all trixie could get out of her mouth.

"Did you know you look quite stunning today?" the woman looked at trixie with the smuggest smirk ever

"I-I what? Thank you?" Oh she hopes she couldn't see her blush

the woman giggled a bit and then spoke again "I noticed you this morning and I think you noticed me. I'm Katya" She reached a hand out to trixie which trixie shook

"I'm trixie"

"I know" the woman said under her breath trixie didn't hear it though. "So how old are you gorgeous?" Katya asked

"um. Well I'm sixteen I turn 17 on the 23rd of September"

"um sweetheart today is the 23rd" kayta said.

Trixie melted when Katya called her sweetheart but tried to not let it show  "oh uh well then I guess I'm 17. I didn't realize it was my birthday. Whoops" Trixie really did forget it was her birthday she had bigger things to worry about.

"How can you forget your own birthday?! Hahaha well I kind of get it. There is more to think about then when your age goes up one." Katya said

"you don't even know" this woman really didn't know how much trixie related to what she said or at least that's what trixie thought.

"Oo nice bracelet! I love the little cat charm" Katya pointed out

"oh thanks." Trixie said looking down and smiling at the bracelet

"I have the same one but no charms on it though" Katya said as she pulled up her sleeve to show trixie a tattoo of the same bracelet.

*BEEEEP*

The end of lunch bell went and trixie packed up the food she didn't even eat

"I'll see you around? Do you go to the school or?"

"I'm the new principals daughter. But don't let that scare you. I graduated 4 years ago so I'm also not an attendee of the school. But I would love to talk to you again" Katya said kind of fast and trixie just stood and smiled before pulling out her phone

"well then why don't you give me your number if you want to talk" trixie didn't know where the confidence came from but after seeing Katya rush her words almost nervously it made her feel better to know they were on the same boat... she also just really wanted this smokin hot woman's number. Katya took trixie phone and typed in her info and took a quick selfie to set as her contact photo before handing it back to trixie and walking her to her next class.
•••••
Okay I know it's pretty late into the story but I'm gonna switch from 3rd person to 1st person perspective now that they have met each other and the story will pick up pace. So yea whoever's name is at the top of the chapter is the one who's view the chapter will be in.