Why me?

Okay I'm updating it early cause I just wrote a really good chapter and I'm really excited to post it
•••••••
Dane is trixie's stepdad
•••
Trixie
It was the end of the day and I was still thinking about Katya, she was just so nice and she was forward which I liked because I would not have went to talk to her... I'm too shy. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and right away opened my phone to text Katya so that she had my number on her phone

"Hey, it's trixie umm the girl from the school today."
••••
Katya
I had just got home when I received a text

534-865-1965: Hey, it's trixie umm the girl from the school today.

I smiled and change the contact name to "Trixie💖🎀"

Katya🖤: hey trixie what's up?
Trixie💖🎀: Oh nothing, I'm just walking home now. Just wanna make sure you had my number on your phone.
Katya🖤: oh okay кукла
Trixie💖🎀: what's that mean? It's Russian right?
Katya🖤: Yea it's russian and you'll find out what it means at some point. Also Before you ask I went on a 5 year trip to russia to visit my grandfather before he passed. Learned Russian while I was there.
Trixie💖🎀: Oh wow. That's cool. And sorry about your grandpa he must have meant a lot to you to go to russia for 5 years to spend time with him.
Katya🖤: yes very much so but it was a little while ago so I have accepted it now. You home yet?
Trixie💖🎀: Yea I just walked in the door.
Katya🖤: okay good to know you're home safe and all
Trixie💖🎀: 😂 okay mom
Katya🖤: Hey! I'm allowed to make sure you're safe.
Trixie💖🎀: whatever you say mom😂 but actually thanks no one ever makes sure I'm safe.
Katya🖤: well then good thing I'm here huh?
Trixie💖🎀: sorry. My stepdad is coming I gotta go. Ttyl.
Katya🖤: Okay I'll check in in a bit?
Trixie💖🎀: 👍

I hated knowing why trixie couldn't talk when her stepdad came and not being able to say anything to trixie about it. I decided to go look at charms at the pandora store in the mall because I need to leave one for trixie after tonight.
I got to the store and asked for any pink charms they had and I chose two that would be perfect for trixie

Front:

Back: