Prologue

Once upon a time there was a beautiful utopia filled with new founding countries like Italy, England, France, Germany, Japan, America, Canada, Russia, China and any other country you can think of. Everyone was happy and peaceful-well. About as peaceful as they can get.

But before all of those wars, before anything else. There was a witch named Sarah who created a mirror into another dimension, with countries exactly like the other ones. But something went terribly wrong. The dimension she opened had a terrible evil around it and was formed on dark magic. Rumors started going around by the countries and they were called 2Ps! She cast a spell into the 2p world that would have someone have a dark magic inside them that if were strong enough they could control it and keep themselves together. But if that magic were to break, the mirror would break. Leaving nothing but a shattered mirror in the woods.

She has been in hiding ever since then, and some rumors indicate that she's still alive and somehow she's kept all of this knowledge hidden away in a book she's kept hidden for years. Well..almost hidden. She had a student named Arthur Kirkland that she taught almost everything too. They've remained friends throughout the years and she made Arthur teach his kids and "friend" simple magic spells..sadly they don't remember them and they think Arthur is just crazy. Well..besides Matthew.

However This isn't where our story begins. Our story begins into the deep deep future where one of the 2ps is having a difficult time.

Meet Oliver Kirkland. The person keeping the dark magic inside himself, making him believe it was just him going crazy. He's stopped killing ever since he's adopted Allen and helped taken care of James. And everyone has called him a coward for it ever since. His favorite memory of his was when he and his mother grew flowers, and that's where his mother taught him a spell that she got from Sarah.
"Grow grow grow, new day may bloom. May your heart and mind always be the key to your eternal happiness and set it free. Have it bloom like a rose, laugh like a daisy, and have all of your thoughts never be hazy. Make peace with your mind and have faith in a new day..and always have your heart be free of delay."
It was just some silly growth spell, so why does it matter?

"WILL EVERYONE SHUT UP!?" Luciano cried out slamming his fists on the table angrily knocking Oliver back into reality.

"How about you shut up you fucking Italian mafia wannabe bitch." James muttered chewing on an apple spitting out the apple seeds on the table. Luciano glared at James throwing a knife at him barely missing his face.

James didn't even blink.

Oliver did however and he was currently flabbergasted on how James didn't get hurt at all. That was definitely the most strangest to him.

Gillen started signing at Luciano angrily flashing his eyes at him which caused Luciano to roll his eyes and flip him off. It was one of those days where Oliver just shut up and let everything around him just happen. It wasn't because of anyone or anything sometimes he just liked staying quiet alright?!

"Hey Oliver." Oliver stiffened up turning around to find Wang with a smirk on his face and his hands were clenched into fists. Oliver sighed softly and nervously smiled moving his seat away a bit. Every few weeks China beats him up because he likes to keep routine when it comes to certain things like beating the absolute fuck out of Oliver.

"D-do we have to do it today? C-come on lad why don't we talk about it!" Oliver nervously tried getting China to back up but it wasn't working because China was moving closer and closer to him, smirking and rubbing his hand on his knuckles.

"Come on Oliver you bitch, it's been a few weeks you know I have too!"

Oliver shut his eyes tightly and whimpered gripping the tray of cupcakes he made for everyone. No one was going to eat them anyways, because someone let out a rumor that he started putting body parts in his cupcakes again. He had stopped doing that every since he started taking care of Allen! China's fist flew at Oliver's face while Oliver shut his eyes tightly and waited for the pain.