11

I want to start by saying this. The kiss was not my fault.

During the meeting Louis kept giving me looks and glances that I felt very uncomfortable with, so I kept trying to either look away or send him a glare. Neither one worked.

As soon as the meeting ended he asked me to stay afterwards with him so he could ask me something. He told me that I was acting differently and he didn't like it, because I wasn't "acting like myself."

And here's where I let the story play out.

"W-what do you mean I'm not acting like myself? I-I've finally grown some confidence? What's wrong with that!" I asked bewildered taking a step back as everyone left, one by one.

"What I meant is..I'm used to standing up for you, and now it feels like you don't need me anymore." He grabbed a cigarette from his bag and lit it, the smoke filling the air around us. "It's not the greatest feeling you know, thinking that you're not needed or not wanted."

I sympathized with him on that one, because no matter how hard I tried I felt like no one cared enough to give me the time of day. Norway and japan were my best friends but I always had those deep dark thoughts wondering if they were only there to humiliate me. My brothers always humiliated me, and that's just how brothers are. Canada and America just grew up too fast and now it felt like they didn't need me anymore. Fuck, Seychelles didn't even like me! France..he didn't care for me either. It's mindless flirting with him.

I took a step closer to Louis as a sign of I understand where you're coming from.

"People do change Louis, and sometimes it's for the better..maybe I'm just having an off week, maybe I'm finally coming into my own. But I will always need you Louis..you're my best friend and I can't bare to lose you." I wasn't talking to Louis, I was talking to Francis.

Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist tightly and I was pulled into a deep kiss from the man in front of me. My eyes widened and I tried not to respond at all.

His lips tasted like cigarettes and his hands were far too rough. I did like roughness but not in a kiss like this! I could barely stand it.

"WHAT THE FUCK."  Louis pulled away at the noise and turned to look at the doorway. Oliver was standing there looking like himself, the angriest I've ever fucking seen him.

"L-look Oliver it's not what it looks like-" I try to start explaining that he kissed me, but he just stormed towards me and slapped me.

"YOU HAVE MADE A POWERFUL FUCKING ENEMY. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED YOU! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET YOU SWITCH PLACES WITH ME!" His voice was deep, and slightly scary.

He grabbed my wrist and nearly THREW me out of the room, snapping his fingers to make me look like myself again. Louis started asking so many questions that I couldn't keep up with. "Oliver, you need to calm down. I want to know what the fuck is going on!? Who the fuck did I just kiss??" He demanded. Oliver looked at him and it was the first time I properly saw his eyes. They were pink and blue. They pupils were gone and his eyes were swirling. It looked like he had gone crazy and mad with power.

The security guard Moe came running in, and saw Oliver slowly lifting off the ground.

"What the hell is this!? WHATS GOING ON!?"

"You humans, you never learn. It makes me want you to Burn. Make your souls turn into ashes and have your soul scattered into places where you bash and smash! FORGET ME AND NEVER BE ABLE TO COME BACK!" Oliver shouted with a cryptic yell, which made Moe start screaming as her skin started to flick away and look up at us in horror.