6

"You mean it Arthur?" I was very excited, and I jumped on his bed clapping my hands.

"I mean it! Why shouldn't we switch places?This way we can both get what we want! You can get respect from everyone and have them stop calling you a coward, and I can get people to like me again!" He sat down on the bed and started to mutter stuff out loud to make sure that it would work. He looked up at me and snapped his fingers.

"We need to learn everything about each other! No exceptions! You'll never know what could happen while we're at the world meetings..alright let's play twenty questions."

I plopped down next to him and started asking him a bunch of stuff like; how long had he been a pirate, when he was fighting with France and with Spain where did you put Alfred, and I definitely asked him if he could remember Matthew which caused him to look at me with a sour expression.

"E-Eh? Arthur what's wrong?" I asked softly, confused on why he got so angry when I mentioned Matthew. "I forget him almost all the time. I feel awful every time I do because he's practically my other son!" He complained loudly and put a pillow over his head and sighed loudly into it. I gently grabbed the pillow and took it away from his head, with a bittersweet expression on my face, and he asked me how I remembered James.

"Well..to be fair, Allen and James aren't exactly identical twins! And neither is Matthew and Alfred! Matthew has longer hair and looks more like France, while Alfred looks and acts more like you-" he interrupted me with a loud noise and I looked at him strangely. "How do you honestly expect me to believe that me and Alfred act anything alike!" He astonishingly called out to me.
"You're both loud. You're both stubborn. You're both unwilling to admit your love for your crushes on other people, you refuse to talk about the issues that are actually bothering you and you both have very strange tastes in food dishes." I crossed my arms giving him a look which made him look away his face going pink with the realization that he might have more in common with America than he originally thought which made his sour expression grow deeper.

"F-Fine alright. Well what about you? You have to tell me more about yourself as well! It won't work if you don't act exactly like me!" He accused and I frowned sighing softly. I started telling him everything about me including the time I let the other Oliver take over which made me have tears staring to well up in my eyes. I..I hurt so many people and I couldn't do anything about it..why was I such an awful person? Why am I still and awful-

My thoughts were interrupted by a hug. My eyes widened as I looked at Arthur hugging me tightly and snugly. I let my tears fall and I started sobbing loudly into my own shirt that he was wearing and I could tell the concealer I was wearing was washing off due to my tears. "I-I'm sorry Arthur.." I choked up trying to wipe my tears. He didn't say anything at all and I hesitantly let go wiping my tears more freely.

"You stopped after you got Allen. You're not that person anymore Oliver, and whatever was controlling you is gone now."

"That's cute isn't it Ollie? The way you lied to your new friend and told him I was gone...that's so cute! I bet if we killed him now, we could just take his place and we could have another chance..and a new world to rule." My eyes widened at the thought and I looked at Arthur with wide eyes. His eyes were full of comfort and kindness like you'd get from an older brother.

I wouldn't let my other Oliver take over. I couldn't and I wouldn't. I'd never do it no matter how angry or annoyed I got! I promised myself right then and there that if the other Oliver ever came back out I would...what would I even be able to do?

"So..we should run through what we should say in every possible scenario. And you're going to have to swear a lot more-" "NO WAY!" I interrupted him glaring at him " I will not swear!" I angrily responded crossing my arms with a stubborn look forming on my face.