14

England's Pov

The silence felt like it went on for hours as we sat around the fire hugging our knees or our arms. Italy was sleeping on Germany's shoulder which I personally have no idea how he managed to do during all of this, because I felt like after this entire adventure I'd never be able to sleep again.

"Arthur? Any ideas?" I looked up at Allen who was looking at me desperately which made me feel even worse because I had no plan, no ideas were coming to mind and I felt useless. I shook my head no as I stood up telling them I'd just be outside for a minute, and that if I saw any danger I'd come back inside.

As I walked outside the air was definitely colder, and I rubbed my wet sleeves, that still weren't dry yet. I frowned in annoyance and sighed looking up at the stars and the clouds, sitting down on the sidewalk. This entire thing was my fault and I had no clue how to fix it! What was I supposed to do!? I'm not Germany who can come up with plans in an instant, I'm not Italy who can probably run faster then the wind, I'm not strong like Russia I'm not smart like China, I'm not clever like japan and I'm not quiet like Canada, and I was definitely not a hero like America. France was a complete mastermind when it came to certain things and..I was just me. What was I supposed to do!? How was I supposed to fix this!?

As my thoughts were racing I felt something warm wrap around my shoulders. I looked up seeing France smiling down at me and I looked to see what was wrapped around me. It was his cape that he completely ruined for me which only made me feel worse. I sighed and I motioned him to sit down. We were alone after all so my reputation wouldn't be ruined if I were to lean on him or something.

"Are you okay Arthur?" He asked softly gently touching my hand, making my heart speed up and my face go warmer.

"No. I'm not okay. I ruined everything by letting him kiss me, I shouldn't of let him do anything like that I-I should've just.."

"Should've just what?" He gently nudged me to continue and I sighed looking at his ocean blue eyes.

"I should've just gone to you for help. You seem to know everything, and I..I have no idea what to do. I don't know how to fix this, and I completely ruined their world. Francis if you were in my situation what would you do?! I can't flirt my way out of a situation like you probably could!" I started speeding up my words and gripped the cape around my shoulders tears forming in my eyes.

I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him which just felt..right. I felt okay. I felt safe with him. The tension in my shoulders fell and I smiled to myself my face burning now. I was surprised he didn't notice this and made fun of me.

"Arthur I know things may seem..unhappy at the moment and definitely going to hell but I know you can solve it!"

I let out of a bitter laugh and gave him a playful glare. "How? I'm useless at talking out my feelings, and if I try to talk to Oliver I'll die! He'll kill me!" I leaned against his shoulder and muttered how I was just me.

"Of course you're just you..but you're the most amazing man I think I've ever met." Whelp there goes my brains. Bloody bastard always does this whenever he flirts with me and that just makes me want to insult him to get the butterflies out of my stomach. When I didn't say anything he just continued saying kind things.

"You're very kind, you always help me out of situations, you're fantastic with the boys, you come up with plans without meaning too, you can shoot arrows like nobody's business, you're definitely a better cook then you believe to be-don't get me wrong your cooking is still god awful, but it's the fact that you always TRY that makes me feel admiration towards you. I know you can do something about Oliver..you just have that magic about you."