5

"So you're saying people in your universe don't respect you because you've stopped killing people?" I asked with a confused expression forming on my face

"Yes that's right! after I stopped using dark magic and started raising Allen, people started to push me around a lot more by insulting me and beating me up..but I just suck it up and decide that I deserve it for all the pain I've caused!" Oliver answered a cheerful look spreading across his face.

"That's ridiculous! They can't just treat you like garbage because of a mistake you made! It's not like you directly harmed any of them..did you?" I didn't know if I actually wanted to hear what his response would be, and I had a feeling he didn't really want to answer so he decided to just drink more of his tea and shut his eyes tightly.

"Well, you say your younger brothers respect you, right?" I changed the subject quick enough for him not to notice my fearful tone about the last subject.

"Respect...well not respect, they are more protective over me than anything." Oliver took a bite of the chocolate chip cookie and started coughing.

"GOOD HEAVENS! Your America isn't afraid of dark chocolate is he." Oliver muttered angrily dipping the cookie into his little bag that he had on him, and looked up at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"So... your America doesn't respect you at all?" Oliver asked with a small amount of sadness in his voice that I couldn't help but feel like shit for.

"Well, it's not that he doesn't respect me it's just that whenever he's around me he doesn't want to listen to anything I say! He only wants to "be the hero" and save everyone! If he listened to me at all he'd know he could do it if he actually tried any of my ideas! He's so loud and obnoxious always getting into fights with Russia and Prussia!"

"H-hold on..your Prussia isn't a mute?" Oliver questioned curiosity almost pouring out of his blue eyes, and he sat up more straight in his seat.

"Hold on, your Prussia is a mute!? My Prussia won't shut the fuck up about how "AWESOME" he is!" I shouted not exactly caring about how stupid I must've sounded, with Oliver's eyebrows narrowing in disappointment.

"Uh?-"

"Five dollars."

"Excuse me?"

"You swore. You have to put five dollars in the swear jar." He answered angrily holding up a small glass change jar. Oh my lord he's actually being serious about this, there's no way in hell i'm giving him five dollars because I swore!

"Hell no! I'm not doing that, that's stupid."

Oliver pouted and slowly put away his swear jar and slowly started to drink his tea again.

"So what about your Francis?" He asked suddenly knocking me out of my daze and making my face go as red as a strawberry, which didn't exactly help my case. I saw his face lit up and I immediately started to knock down his beliefs of what he just found out.

"I-I hate him! Stupid smug French bastard! He always teases me about my shows that I'm interested in! He has tendencies of a stupid French skunk that America came up with! His blue eyes remind me of ice water and..and.." I trailed off into silence and stared at the table, just realizing that I went on a tangent about France. Again.

"You're allowed to admit that you like him you know" I heard him giggle and I looked up to see his face just as red as mine, smiling and his eyes were basically swimming with hearts.

"I-i do not like him!" I yelled trying my best to convince him and realizing that if he was really my 2P he would be able to read me like an open book. "Arthur Kirkland don't you dare lie to me!" I heard him giggle and when I looked up at him he had a teasing smile on his face, like girls when they realize who their friend has a crush on. I was not going to stand for any of it!