Epilogue

Third person pov.

About a month after the incident things weren't quite as normal as they should've been. In fact things got even stranger!

Arthur woke up late again. He sprinted down the stairs in a panic and spilled coffee all over himself again. He screamed in frustration and hid his face in his hands, until a warm hand was placed gently on his shoulder.

"Do not worry, mon Cher I bought you some breakfast, I got you a new shirt that you can change in the car and I got you some tea. You'll most likely have better luck and this way it doesn't ruin your shirt." Francis explained wrapping his arms around Arthur's waist and smiled warmly at him. Arthur sighed of relief and leaned against Francis kissing his jawline gently.

"I appreciate it love..are you going to be late to the meeting today?"

"Mm..perhaps a little, I told Oliver I'd pick him and Louis up this morning for the meeting, so why don't you take the motorcycle this morning."

The motorcycle belonged to Francis but he let Arthur use it from time to time seeing that Arthur had a motorcycle license he never uses. Arthur quickly tugged on Francis's short giving him a proper kiss goodbye as he walked out the door and onto the motorcycle.

It took a few minutes to get to the meeting, but when Arthur got there he could already here the chaos inside, so he peaked inside through the window.

"OH MY GOD CAN YOU STAY OUT OF MY PERSONAL LIFE FOR FIVE MINUTES!" Matthew shouted at Alfred who was questioning about how the double date with Gillen and James went.

"IM JUST CURIOUS! DID YOU GUYS HAVE LIKE ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT?!"

"DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ROMANCE!"

Gillen was getting talked over and every time he tried to sign something to Lutz, Lutz completely overshadowed him. Gilbert stepped in and started asking Lutz about the subject that they were both actually interested in, while Ludwig started signing to Gillen saying that he was sorry for misjudging him earlier.

"AHHHH!!! LOVI!! LUCIANO BIT MY HAND!" Italy cried out obviously in pain which made Romano glare at Luciano

"He did what?! THAT FUCKING BASTARD!" Romano cried out running towards Luciano

"COME AT ME! COME AT ME FUCKER!" Luciano called as he climbed on the meeting hall table.

"So..you have no interests in becoming a country?" Peter asked Arnold and Arnold just shook his head.

"I do not have any interests in becoming one..but I can convince the others to let you become one."

"YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND! MAMA CAN ARNOLD SLEEP OVER!"

Finland was talking to 2p Finland and looked over to peter and looked back at 2P Finland.
"what do you think thurston? Do you think that Arnold could sleep over? I don't mind having to cook for another!"

He nodded and continued talking about what his Sweden did the other day while Arnold and Peter talked about Hana excitedly with a wide eyed expression.

Yao and Wang were talking about cooking and how to deal with wangs anger issue when it came towards Oliver while the Russia's were silently talking trying to keep away from Ivan's sister.

Things were different..and strange. No one could tell who was who anymore and you have to admit, talking to the government about this sort of this was reallllly difficult.

So Oliver came up with a plan! The countries would happily co-exist with their 2P counter parts and have them take over half of the paperwork that came into running a country! this way all the countries would have some time off to spend with each other and video games.