On a date...kinda nervous-PeterxShuri

*I personally don't ship Peter and Shuri as a couple as 1) They've never met and 2) I love them as best friends : ) ~Look how gorgeous our peeps are 😊 ^^^~
***********************************************

Peter was excited. His best friend Shuri was coming to visit after a long four months. The two friends always stirred up trouble when together and Peter couldn't wait for their next prank.

As he anxiously waited for her arrival, Shuri was as calm and collected as always on the jet. (Duh bc she's a queen) She had taken to planting tiny 'surprises' for her brother. She had set up cameras as well to record his reaction.

When surprise number one activated, T'Challa screamed and Shuri laughed at her perfectly planned joke. As surprises two through six subsequently followed, the princesses laughter could be heard following the king's angry screams.

When the pair finally arrived at the Avengers Tower, T'Challa was ready to kill someone (his sister specifically) and Shuri was excited to see Peter. T'Challa sighed exasperated and waved her on.

"PETER!" Shuri ran down the halls screaming her best friend's name.

"SHURI!!" Peter tan towards her and the two collided with an 'omph' sound.

"How ya doing Spidey?" She smirked at him and Peter knew right away that she already had a brilliant evil plan.

"I know that look. So what's the plan?"

After telling Peter the plan, Shuri went to find her brother. Peter stayed in his bedroom and changed before lazing around until Shuri came back.

When Shuri returned she was wearing a skintight white dress (wow). Peter looked at her in surprise. Sure she was a teenager, but he's never seen her dress this way. She walked over to him laughing and Peter shook his head.

"Alright spider boy, I need you to find a tux." Peter looked at her confused before he realised it must be part of the plan.

"What am I going to do with you Shuri?" He smiled and shook his head, but nevertheless went to change into a black tux.

"Nothing because you love me. Now hurry!"

Peter rushes to get dressed into his all black tux, only struggling with the tie. He walked out of the bathroom sheepishly holding the material in his hand.

"Uh Shuri? Could you..." he held up the tie and the girl laughed.

"Well, well, well. Little spidey can't fix his own tie." She laughed and Peter looked at his feet blushing.

"It's okay, come 'ere." Shuri tied his tie and they stood side by side.

"Damn, we look good." Peter winked at Shuri and she laughed before dragging him out of the room.

"Okay we are going to initiate phase one now." Peter nodded and the two headed to the Avengers hang out room.

"Alright so we're just gonna walk in and act casual and leave, okay?" Peter agreed and the two made their way inside the room.

At first, no one noticed the two friends as they had quietly entered and stood near the door. The two immersed in a hushed conversation and they went unnoticed for a while longer before someone noticed.

"You guys look nice. What's the occasion?" Clint had spoken and by the look on his face he wasn't actually interested.

"Oh nothing. Me and Pete are going on a date. We'll see you guys later." Shuri glanced at the high tech watch on her wrist before dragging Peter out of the room.

The two hid in a secret corner of the hallway and watched as the team came running out of the room, varying looks of surprise on their faces. The two friends had to stifle their laughter as Tony and T'Challa passed by with the most appalled faces.