Chapter 5

When me and Scarlet were left alone, the redhead started laughing so hard she was clutching her sides. 'Aww mummy caught you shagging already?'

'Shut up before I come over there and make you!'

'Mmm... I wanna know how' Scarlet winked seductively.

'You know I would but I don't have much time.' I whispered gently as I walked over towards where Scarlet was stood. 

'Yeah, you've gotta get your stuff together. Don't want to be leaving anything behind.' I saw she was trying to smile, but I could see in her glistening eyes she was trying to fight the tears.

'But I will be...' 

'What you mean?'

'I'll be leaving you behind and it isn't easy.' I sighed softly, taking hold of her fragile thin tattooed hands and stroking them both gently with my thumb. By this time Scarlet was silently crying, her tears of pain was making my heart wrench.

'You're such a dyke!' The redhead giggled as her mascara stained tears left smudges down her cheeks.

'You can't say much yourself now, can you?' I winked in hope she would smile her sexy little smile again. 

Scarlet let go of my hands, only to wrap her arms around my waist tightly. The redhead snuggled her head into my shoulder and I could feel my hoodie getting wetter. I clutched her back like it was a natural reaction. One hand gently stroking her back whilst the other was on the back of her head. This felt so surreal. This girl was my worst nightmare most of the time but there I was, holding her tight because she's crying that I'm leaving. 

'Please don't cry Scar. It's hard for me to leave you as it is.' I pulled my head away slightly to kiss her forehead.

'I know. I'm just being selfish. Like I always am. Always think about me before anyone else. You've been here longer than I have, you deserve this. I'm sorry.'

Cooing her softly, I whispered 'Hey, I don't think you're selfish. I just don't want those tears ruining your pretty little face.'

Scarlet lifted her head from my shoulder and stepped back for a brief second. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face had reddened. Wiping her tears slowly, I closed my eyes and gave her a gentle kiss. 

'Everything's going to be alright princess.' I said reluctantly pulling away from her lips.

'I know. Just... I wish we coulda sussed this out sooner, then maybe we coulda spent a bot more time together.'

'I know babe but we have the rest of forever to go yet.' I grinned cheekily.

'Why do you have to be so cheesy? You moron!'

'So I see being in a relationship with you still doesn't give me the priviledge of no name calling then?'

And with that Scarlet lightly back handed my arm and cackled loud.

'I've packed ya stuff. Frankie and Mollie are waiting impaitently!' When I turned round, I saw Shirley had burst through the summer house door and was stood frustrated with her arms across her chest. 

'Well we're not waiting impatiently, we're just... waiting.' Mollie suggested in her innocent voice, making me try and mute my laugh. 

'You wasted no time there did you? Already got someone moving in have you?' I scolded after realising what Shirley had said. 'And what right have you to go through my stuff?!' 

'Every right! Now stop getting clever Lucy!' Shirley spat. 

'No but that's it! You haven't. I don't belong to you anymore! You have no authority over me or my belongings!'

Frankie pushed past Shirley. 'Calm down Luce.' She gave my shoulder a light squeeze.

'No... She has no right to pack my stuff then tell me to bog off!'

'Lucy, look at me.' 

I did as Frankie instructed and when I saw her dark eyes were caring yet stern, I knew I had lost for once. 

'Calm down. Breathe deep and count to ten for me. That always works.' Frankie smiled.

The brunette looked over to Scarlet before whispering into my ear. 'I'll get Shirley out. When you've calmed down, try and make your girl feel a little better.' 

'How do you know?' I raised an eyebrow at the fact Frankie knew that Scarlet was now in fact my girlfriend.

'I wasn't born yesterday hun. I'll give you five minutes but then we really have to go, alright?' 

I nodded slowly as she patted my shoulder and escorted a mad Shirley out of the summer house. 

'I guess this is it.' Scarlet let out a sigh. 

'I'm afraid so babe. Here wait.' I had a sudden thought to reassure Scarlet that I would be faithful. I slid my hoodie off over my head and handed it to her. 

'There ya go babe. Keep it. It's not much cos I don't have m-'

Before I could even finish my sentence, Scarlet's lips had laid back onto mine. 'It's-enough.' She whispered in between kisses. 

'Do you still have my number?' I questioned resting my forehead against hers.

'Yes, yes I do.'

'Okay babe. Well I best go so give me one last squeeze?' 

Scarlet wrapped herself around me and again, I could feel my top starting to wetten.

'When I'm settled, I'll ask Frankie see if you can stay for a few days if you want?' 

Scarlet just nodded with a slight smile that didn't seem so genuine. 

I kissed my beautiful girlfriend once more, this time saying goodbye.

'Bye baby. Don't forget about me will you?' 

'Of course I won't. I've tried for months. Why do you think I can start doing it now?' She giggled behind her tears.

Leaving her warm grasp and reluctantly shuffling my way out of the summer house, I saw Mollie stood against a black Mercedes with her arms wide open. 'Come here Luce, it's alright.'

When my body hit Mollie's, I cried more than ever. It wasn't just leaving Scarlet behind, but my brother, my shitty life and everything I had ever known, along side knowing I'm moving in with two of my idols, who were now becoming my parents. I was so confused.